or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3931  

post #58951 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernstyle View Post

DerekS my fault for the undeserved comment. I was on a mean streak yesterday, you'll have to forgive me.

no need to my man. my skin is far too thick to be bothered by someone making fun of my tacky lapel pin. I'm used to getting shit...you'll get used to it too.nod[1].gif
post #58952 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernstyle View Post

DerekS my fault for the undeserved comment. I was on a mean streak yesterday, you'll have to forgive me.

no need to my man. my skin is far too thick to be bothered by someone making fun of my tacky lapel pin. I'm used to getting shit...you'll get used to it too.nod[1].gif

Doesn't the thick skin decrease your, um, sensitivity?
post #58953 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Doesn't the thick skin decrease your, um, sensitivity?

Don't encourage him.
post #58954 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

no need to my man. my skin is far too thick to be bothered by someone making fun of my tacky lapel pin. I'm used to getting shit...you'll get used to it too.nod[1].gif

YOU ARE A TACKY STINKY DRESSER!!! DEREKS IS A POOP FACED LUZAR!!!

plz mail me my lapel pin now. thnx!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Doesn't the thick skin decrease your, um, sensitivity?

lets leave foreskin out of the discussion for now shall we?
post #58955 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Doesn't the thick skin decrease your, um, sensitivity?

it does, but im girthy for her pleasure. lol8[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Man View Post

Don't encourage him.



DID SOMEONE ASK ABOUT MY CRANK???

Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

YOU ARE A TACKY STINKY DRESSER!!! DEREKS IS A POOP FACED LUZAR!!!

plz mail me my lapel pin now. thnx!
lets leave foreskin out of the discussion for now shall we?

dammit....remind me tonight to send it.
post #58956 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

DID SOMEONE ASK ABOUT MY CRANK??

Godammit.
post #58957 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Man View Post

Godammit.

lol8[1].giflol8[1].gif
post #58958 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

it does, but im girthy for her pleasure. lol8[1].gif
DID SOMEONE ASK ABOUT MY CRANK???
dammit....remind me tonight to send it.

He was quiet for almost a week - the baby must be sleeping through the night too much now - he getting too much rest, and getting back to his old tricks. Oy.
post #58959 of 78717
once again sugarbutch takes the discussion to the gutter, he is incorrigible.
post #58960 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

once again sugarbutch takes the discussion to the gutter, he is incorrigible.

Literally laughed out loud, Ed.
post #58961 of 78717

From yesterday..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suit: Corneliani (Leader 2)

 

Shirt: Eton

 

Tie: Robert Talbot Carmel

 

Shoes: Magnanni

 

Glasses: Ray Bans


Edited by chocsosa - 8/31/13 at 11:50pm
post #58962 of 78717
Anyone here take their suit jackets to dry cleaners and ask them to JUST steam press it? I got a blank stare when I asked and so I am a bit hesitant to take my jacket(s).
post #58963 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonCologne View Post


See details (Click to show)











Doncologne, fantastic shoes. Can you give some details on them?
Thanks
post #58964 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynajb View Post


Doncologne, fantastic shoes. Can you give some details on them?
Thanks

Thanks. Shoes are from George´s: http://georges-shoes.com/en/

 

In the online shop I found similarly shoes: http://store.georges-shoes.com/en/product/falstaff-2957-359-2p


Edited by DonCologne - 8/28/13 at 5:53pm
post #58965 of 78717
Nice outfit, choc!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III