That tie is awesome, man. You're rocking it! I suppose the reason why the waters of men's style are so murky is because we all have our own tastes. I think style should never be boring, and ties like yours, which coordinate well with your suit by the way, really add some pop that makes others notice.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3916
Styleforum Top Pickspost #58727 of 787238/26/13 at 9:01amQuote:
Nice look once again, HF!
I'm also getting a lot of mileage out of my off-white jacket. I wore it last Friday night and got numerous compliments from the ladies. I wore mine with a light blue shirt. I asked one lady what she liked about my outfit and she couldn't pin it down but i think it was mainly the jacket.
I bought a plain whire linen jacket this weekend that I need to have the sleeves shortened. I think that'll go over pretty good as well.post #58728 of 787238/26/13 at 9:13ampost #58729 of 787238/26/13 at 9:30amQuote:Originally Posted by Pingson
Definitely brown in town today, with the dreaded yellow tie everybody seems to hate....
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)(The tie is not really so bright in real life as the photo below seem to suggest, the colour in the spoilerd close-up is closer to the real colour)
Details: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I have 0 hate for yellow ties. Even if I had any, I'd find it hard not liking this combination.post #58730 of 787238/26/13 at 9:39ampost #58731 of 787238/26/13 at 9:40amQuote:Originally Posted by jasonmx3
Rarely post pics (mostly a lurker in this thread) but I figured I should participate sometimes. Sorry about the wrinkled pants. Noticed them only after the pic was taken.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
"Memoirs Of A Geisha" fan?post #58732 of 787238/26/13 at 9:50ampost #58733 of 787238/26/13 at 10:19ampost #58734 of 787238/26/13 at 10:27ampost #58735 of 787238/26/13 at 10:36ampost #58736 of 787238/26/13 at 10:38ampost #58737 of 787238/26/13 at 10:38ampost #58738 of 787238/26/13 at 10:38ampost #58739 of 787238/26/13 at 10:39ampost #58740 of 787238/26/13 at 10:45am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 27 seconds ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 55 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 2 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › UNIQLO +J Wool Pants - Charcoal, 31/31 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 3 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)