or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3913  

post #58681 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

lol, but i hear he has THREE wooden pegs. AYO!
they were well deserved.

all my pics are iphone pics. they do ok imho, and it beats nothin. see below!



Very nice ensemble! I would wear it.



post #58682 of 78724

Does this work?! I cannot find a freaking tie that would go with this suit for the love of Godivi.

post #58683 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudals1281 View Post

Does this work?! I cannot find a freaking tie that would go with this suit for the love of Godivi.


I like it but burgundy or dark purple will be fantastic with this. You cant go wrong with that
post #58684 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyface View Post

So, I picked up my fall/winter suit yesterday, and was a little sad that I'd only be able to wear it in a month or two. But, the weather gods were favorable, and today was a very rainy and cold night, so I put on my new suit and proceeded to have a night that was at least as awesome as the suit!

AppleMark

AppleMark
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark


Very nice. I would not wear it (not my style necessarily) but still very nice.
post #58685 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butler View Post

X-post from Summer Look Challenge:


Steven Hitchcock SB Gabardine, Turnbull & Asser shirt, Hermes tie, Tassels by Lobb St James's
bigstar[1].gif

o6ds.jpg
3k2p.jpg
very soft in appearance.
post #58686 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudals1281 View Post

Does this work?! I cannot find a freaking tie that would go with this suit for the love of Godivi.

no. Might try a black, burgundy, brown or dark gold tie.
post #58687 of 78724

westpoint, please use the spoiler function.  the forum software also allows us to quote several posts in one post.  all you need do is hit the multi button for each post you wish to comment on. 

post #58688 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post


I like it but burgundy or dark purple will be fantastic with this. You cant go wrong with that

Dark purple? Hmmm...will try it then. Thx!

post #58689 of 78724

Westpoint. Please use spoilers...

 

and never recommend a gold tie in any hue... 

post #58690 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdude View Post

westpoint, please use the spoiler function.  the forum software also allows us to quote several posts in one post.  all you need do is hit the multi button for each post you wish to comment on. 

+1 and write your comments outside the spoiler box.

post #58691 of 78724

um...it appears there are more of postings reminding n00bs of rules than actual advices...please help

post #58692 of 78724
Sees 25 new posts. Gets excited. But then...

ffffuuuu.gif
post #58693 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonCologne View Post

+1 and write your comments outside the spoiler box.
Ok yes I am the rookie. I guess the multi button doesn't work on iPads. I was hoping there was a more efficient way of giving a response/opinion. Is there an app for style forum?
post #58694 of 78724
WPK, you can multiquote in the mobile version of the site. Note that when you tap the quote button, it doesn't automatically take you to the reply box. Keep on quoting posts until you're ready to reply, then click the Quote and Reply button at the bottom.
post #58695 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

WPK, you can multiquote in the mobile version of the site. Note that when you tap the quote button, it doesn't automatically take you to the reply box. Keep on quoting posts until you're ready to reply, then click the Quote and Reply button at the bottom.

This may be obvious as well but on the Iphone is the same exact way. So lets please utilize that!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III