Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:27 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3912post #58666 of 787178/25/13 at 12:53pmpost #58667 of 787178/25/13 at 1:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by Roy Al
Everything off the peg today.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Suit - Vittorio Lorino (Rome).
Shirt - Chevron, Harvie & Hudson.
Tie -- Dege & Skinner.
PS - The Met.
Shoes - AE.
Braces - Albert Thurston.
post #58668 of 787178/25/13 at 1:18pm
Orgetorix - pebble grain and check sport coat are a great combo. The tie is a little saturated on top of the white shirt but I'm sure you already considered light blue. Button stance is spot on.
Uunottaja - I see where you are going with this but the proportions are off. One's collar spread and/or trouser cuff should not be a greater width than one's lapels. The palette is good. The jacket's short length is obviously your preference and goes with the cargo trousers, but nevertheless the patch pockets are too long. Shoes are very nice.
post #58669 of 787178/25/13 at 1:21pmpost #58670 of 787178/25/13 at 3:14pmpost #58671 of 787178/25/13 at 3:21pmpost #58672 of 787178/25/13 at 4:22pmpost #58673 of 787178/25/13 at 5:25pmpost #58674 of 787178/25/13 at 5:31pmpost #58675 of 787178/25/13 at 5:35pmpost #58676 of 787178/25/13 at 5:39pmpost #58677 of 787178/25/13 at 5:54pmpost #58678 of 787178/25/13 at 5:55pmpost #58679 of 787178/25/13 at 5:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by Monkeyface
So, I picked up my fall/winter suit yesterday, and was a little sad that I'd only be able to wear it in a month or two. But, the weather gods were favorable, and today was a very rainy and cold night, so I put on my new suit and proceeded to have a night that was at least as awesome as the suit!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Very nice. I would not wear it (not my style necessarily) but still very nice.post #58680 of 787178/25/13 at 6:00pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 28 seconds ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 34 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 3 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 5 minutes ago
- › WTB: Ralph Lauren Deerfield Tote 8 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 8 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 10 minutes ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding