or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3910  

post #58636 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post



This photo? If so, that's a throat latch.

Thank you sir...

post #58637 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

Dude... haven't you listened to estitchy? "BUY MOAR SHOES!" (in stitches, 2013) lol8%5B1%5D.gif

nod[1].gif

Great jacket, jester.
post #58638 of 78722

So, I picked up my fall/winter suit yesterday, and was a little sad that I'd only be able to wear it in a month or two. But, the weather gods were favorable, and today was a very rainy and cold night, so I put on my new suit and proceeded to have a night that was at least as awesome as the suit!

 

AppleMark

AppleMark

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

 

post #58639 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyface View Post

So, I picked up my fall/winter suit yesterday, and was a little sad that I'd only be able to wear it in a month or two. But, the weather gods were favorable, and today was a very rainy and cold night, so I put on my new suit and proceeded to have a night that was at least as awesome as the suit!

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Outstanding.  Where are the suit and shirt from?  

post #58640 of 78722
AppleMark
The cuffs are almost 1 7/8" but they look a little skimpy.
post #58641 of 78722
Great looking jacket. Who is the maker?
post #58642 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Acute Style View Post

Outstanding.  Where are the suit and shirt from?  
suit supply
post #58643 of 78722

Damn MonkeyFace, that suit is fantastic!

 

@emptym: That is nice. 

post #58644 of 78722
New jacket, mtm?
post #58645 of 78722
X-post from Summer Look Challenge:


Steven Hitchcock SB Gabardine, Turnbull & Asser shirt, Hermes tie, Tassels by Lobb St James's
bigstar[1].gif

o6ds.jpg
3k2p.jpg
post #58646 of 78722

Great posts on this page smile.gif

post #58647 of 78722
WTF is this? I don't check WAYWRN for a day and it explodes with awesomeness?!
post #58648 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Acute Style View Post

Outstanding.  Where are the suit and shirt from?  

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

Damn MonkeyFace, that suit is fantastic!

Thanks guys! The suit is suitsupply and the shirt is adam of london.

post #58649 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFV View Post

WTF is this? I don't check WAYWRN for a day and it explodes with awesomeness?!

 

Yeah, a lot of awesome today.

post #58650 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by emptym View Post Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

AppleMark
The cuffs are almost 1 7/8" but they look a little skimpy.

 

Great looking jacket.  What is the color?  Looks like blue/grey, but not sure.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III