Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3907post #58591 of 787238/23/13 at 3:21pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #58592 of 787238/23/13 at 3:54pmpost #58593 of 787238/23/13 at 4:24pmpost #58594 of 787238/23/13 at 4:32pmpost #58595 of 787238/23/13 at 4:46pmpost #58596 of 787238/23/13 at 6:11pmpost #58597 of 787238/23/13 at 9:50pmQuote:Originally Posted by razl
I would never, in a million years, know what to do with that tie - but you have nailed it. Looks great.Quote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
Today, I'm getting my wrinkle on. I'm also showing Clags a bit of that high button he likes so well.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Thanks! Both the tie and suit were purchased several years ago at the last minute before an out-of-town wedding after realizing that I left my garment bag back in San Francisco. An expensive mistake.post #58598 of 787238/23/13 at 10:17pmpost #58599 of 787238/24/13 at 12:07ampost #58600 of 787238/24/13 at 2:36ampost #58601 of 787238/24/13 at 3:13am@ Butch- sorry man just not feelin it. Adds pounds to your usually svelte frame. Holdo's on the $s about the suit shoe combo tho.
@ Clags- the force of Foo is strong in u. No shoo love. Makes me sad.
@Mr J- like your casual insouciance. Patterns of shirt, SC and tie look a bit close but with a diff shirt I would rok this.
@DonC- u got a 'Newsreader' going on here. nice up top (altho the tie's a 50-50) but whats with the moccas down low?
Edited by Pliny - 8/24/13 at 3:55ampost #58602 of 787238/24/13 at 3:51ampost #58603 of 787238/24/13 at 3:54amQuote:Originally Posted by DonCologne
Another DB Marine Blazer.
Jacket has nice fit and the colours in this outfit are fine together. The trousers are a bit too short for my taste.post #58604 of 787238/24/13 at 3:55am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 999 Active Users (186 Members and 813 Guests)
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 7 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 11 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 16 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 17 minutes ago
- › Tricker's MTO - Forum group buy 17 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)