or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3893  

post #58381 of 78722
I am sure the show's creators and producers are very upset and would be more than willing to give their leading character a complete makeover if they knew it would secure your viewership.
post #58382 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDaniels View Post

I am sure the show's creators and producers are very upset and would be more than willing to give their leading character a complete makeover if they knew it would secure your viewership.

smartass smile.gif
post #58383 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFV View Post


I haven't seen this show. One of the main reasons is how awful this guy looks. If they can't dress the leading character properly in a show that's even named "Suits", then this show probably won't have much else to offer.

 

I watch the show because of this:

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

nod[1].gif

post #58384 of 78722
Haven't worn this out yet. Just posting it for your input. Too many patterns????shog[1].gif I think a solid shirt would be better. Thoughts?

post #58385 of 78722

I think the tie needs to die and the colors need to vary a little more.

post #58386 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjester View Post

I think the tie needs to die and the colors need to vary a little more.

LMAO...Die, really? rotflmao.gif
post #58387 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonyman View Post


LMAO...Die, really? rotflmao.gif

Yes, lol. Where did you get it? Not to be rude but it looks like a Banana Republic tie, or something. And if it's something like Drakes, they still make some bad ties.

post #58388 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post

I was under the impression they wore someone else. Didn't know they wore Tom Ford.

i dont know if TF dresses everyone, but he does dress harvey.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFV View Post

I haven't seen this show. One of the main reasons is how awful this guy looks. If they can't dress the leading character properly in a show that's even named "Suits", then this show probably won't have much else to offer.

the characters are dressed for what most TV watchers think is cool, not for what SF likes. its a great show, regardless of if you like the clothing or not, imo. fun watch, and the clothing is better than most TV shows, id say.
post #58389 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by McBindle View Post

Yesterday's fit.  Round two with the wide lapels.  The waist suppression hasn't been done yet.

 

 

 

 

 

I like the lapel width, and I'd advise against suppressing the waist any further.

post #58390 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by clapeyron View Post

@claghorn, i absolutely disagree the suits louis litt (??) wears in that show are ridiculously tight and don't fit. at all. They have huge collar gaps and his lapels are bowing.


Only picture I can find of him where you can see his fit, he's wearing some sort of scarf, but I suppose the jacket may be tight anyway. Regardless, I swear when I saw him he was in something which fit remarkably well for his frame. He's not wearing a full windsor here though.

 

 

Edit: Alright. I have people confused. There are two short balding guys, and neither of them likes Harvey.

post #58391 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonyman View Post



I think that shirt has potential, but not with that suit.
post #58392 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post


Only picture I can find of him where you can see his fit, he's wearing some sort of scarf, but I suppose the jacket may be tight anyway. Regardless, I swear when I saw him he was in something which fit remarkably well for his frame.



That is not the character of Louis Litt you see there.
post #58393 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonyman View Post

Haven't worn this out yet. Just posting it for your input. Too many patterns????shog[1].gif I think a solid shirt would be better. Thoughts?

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

I actually like the shirt and suit together.  I would just wear a solid tie.  I would recommend a patterned tie in the blue family.  The colors here are very close in tone.  

post #58394 of 78722

Some googling has led me to conclude that--surprise surprise--I have no idea what I'm talking about.

 

But this guy has both buttons fastened on a two button suit.

 

post #58395 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonyman View Post

Haven't worn this out yet. Just posting it for your input. Too many patterns????shog[1].gif I think a solid shirt would be better. Thoughts?

 

The suit and the shirt is too similar in patternsize, but could work with an other tie. This tie is too loud here.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III