just needs a little more shape...looks great though.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3876post #58126 of 787228/19/13 at 2:26pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #58127 of 787228/19/13 at 2:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by osiris
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Your shirt needs a bit more body to pull off the 'scot. It just won't do to have a floppy shirt front.post #58128 of 787228/19/13 at 2:55pmpost #58129 of 787228/19/13 at 3:09pmQuote:
Very nice tie, amazing color! This may be a stupid question to ask to the guy selling them, but how are your ties compared to, let's say, Drakes, seen as they're in the same price range? Also, is that tie untipped and unlined or just untipped?post #58130 of 787228/19/13 at 3:13pmpost #58131 of 787228/19/13 at 3:24pmQuote:
I think we're a little less expensive than Drake's. And yeah, it is a hard question to answer... there are a few people here who own Shibumi ties, maybe they would like to comment?
All our Grenadines are 3-fold, untipped, with hand-rolled edges.post #58132 of 787228/19/13 at 3:31pmpost #58133 of 787228/19/13 at 3:36pmQuote:
i dont have any comparable drakes, but the one i have is top notch. highly recommended.post #58134 of 787228/19/13 at 3:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by mrjester
Why'd you match the PS and tie? They should go together, compliment each other. Not match like a box set. I think that's especially important considering they're
a) loud, red colors
b) lost in the negative space of grey and white.
I also think the buttons are supposed to be a bit darker if it's a suit, right?
Warning: Circle Jerk (Click to show)Collar looks good though. So does the fit.
I thought that the ps being a red/white/black plaid wasn't particularly "matchy" with a solid red tie... But I could be wrong. Anyway, really hate this suit and will probably donate it.post #58135 of 787228/19/13 at 3:39pmpost #58136 of 787228/19/13 at 3:39pmQuote:
Maybe this helps youpost #58137 of 787228/19/13 at 3:45pmQuote:
Exactly.Quote:Quote:Originally Posted by TobiasM
Maybe this helps you
Thanks for pointing it out, didn't think of it.post #58138 of 787228/19/13 at 4:00pmpost #58139 of 787228/19/13 at 4:16pm@chocsosa: very nice fit, the suit seems to fit really well. It's kind of hard to make out the colors in this light though. Suit is charcoal, shirt white and tie has a navy base? Also, simple would have called for quieter socks, no?
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 1 minute ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 1 minute ago
- › Official Black Friday Sale Alert Central 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Canada Goose 13 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 18 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 19 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...