or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3875  

post #58111 of 78717
DonCologne, that's one of the best fits you've posted yet. Well done.
post #58112 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgetorix View Post

DonCologne, that's one of the best fits you've posted yet. Well done.

 

I agree. Very nice.

post #58113 of 78717

Just a quick shout out for Ledbury. So many compliments on this shirt.

And I know, I know...undershirt is showing. I need new v-necks.

 

 

 

post #58114 of 78717

 

At a wedding on Saturday, wearing my new bespoke suit smile.gif

post #58115 of 78717

Excellent. What shoes are those?

post #58116 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeWill View Post

Just a quick shout out for Ledbury. So many compliments on this shirt.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif to a fellow tin-are-seeian
Quote:
Originally Posted by osiris View Post

At a wedding on Saturday, wearing my new bespoke suit smile.gif
FUCK YEAH ASCOTS!!!!!!
post #58117 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjester View Post

Excellent. What shoes are those?

Thanks, they are C&J Merton's.

post #58118 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgetorix View Post

DonCologne, that's one of the best fits you've posted yet. Well done.

 

Yup. If I was being picky I'd suggest chocolate brown (or even darker green) cords to enhance the contrast between jacket & trousers, but the fit of everything is really nice (jacket not pulling like one or two of his other jackets) and the existing palette is good too.

post #58119 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by osiris View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



At a wedding on Saturday, wearing my new bespoke suit smile.gif

My first thought was "Is this guy wearing chain armour under his shirt?", for serious. At a second glance I saw that it was an ascot though. Great fit on the suit btw.
post #58120 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgetorix View Post

Back from vacation.

  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

null-42.jpg

What is the finish on the tie?  Is it a weave?  I like the tie texture vs suit window pane (?) pattern contrast.  I think it qualifies as "in good taste."

Welcome back and hope to see some more entries on your blog - its got a great tone and has been very helpful. 

post #58121 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFV View Post


My first thought was "Is this guy wearing chain armour under his shirt?", for serious. At a second glance I saw that it was an ascot though. Great fit on the suit btw.

Lol that's funny. I've never worn an Ascot before so I probably haven't got it quite right shog[1].gif

 

This is my first bespoke suit also so that was an interesting process. It's possibly my last as it took me a long time to save for this one. It's something that I've always wanted to do.

post #58122 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by osiris View Post

Lol that's funny. I've never worn an Ascot before so I probably haven't got it quite right shog%5B1%5D.gif


just needs a little more shape...looks great though.
post #58123 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by osiris View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



At a wedding on Saturday, wearing my new bespoke suit smile.gif

Your shirt needs a bit more body to pull off the 'scot. It just won't do to have a floppy shirt front. teacha.gif
post #58124 of 78717




Shibumi Copper Grenadine Tie, White/Light Blue Linen Square.

Now available via free international shipping!
post #58125 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sander View Post


Shibumi Copper Grenadine Tie, White/Light Blue Linen Square.

Now available via free international shipping!

Very nice tie, amazing color! This may be a stupid question to ask to the guy selling them, but how are your ties compared to, let's say, Drakes, seen as they're in the same price range? Also, is that tie untipped and unlined or just untipped?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III