Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3865post #57961 of 787198/18/13 at 9:20am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #57962 of 787198/18/13 at 9:23ampost #57963 of 787198/18/13 at 9:51ampost #57964 of 787198/18/13 at 9:55amQuote:Originally Posted by Roy Al
Jacket, waistcoat & trousers - MTM, Thomas Mahon/English cut.
Shirt - MTM, Turnbull & Asser.
Tie - Dehaviland.
PS - Turnbull & Asser.
Shoes - AE, Strand.
Since it's not quite winter yet, I dropped the waistcoat after lunch.
I'm not happy with the trousers, and have returned them to Tom for alternation once. Still not satisfied. To baggy, and the rise feels wrong. Any suggestions how to fix them?post #57965 of 787198/18/13 at 9:56am
This is a great picture, especially with the upcoming fall season. The olive green sits really well against the light pink tie, and the fact that it is knitted adds an extra element of contrast. Anytime you can contrast both colors and fabrics, you are doing a great job.post #57966 of 787198/18/13 at 10:00amQuote:
I like this look. While it is monochromatic, it does look very elegant. However, since we are approaching fall season, and especially if you go out on a rainy day, a burgundy or olive green tie would top off that suit beautifully. Pattern wise this is a great combination as you have a plaid tie with a solid shirt and a solid suit! I like the look overall!post #57967 of 787198/18/13 at 10:02ampost #57968 of 787198/18/13 at 10:06ampost #57969 of 787198/18/13 at 10:13amQuote:
I like this look a lot. The suit fits well, the shirt sleeves are slightly longer than the jacket sleeves which are a must. The four-in-hand knot works really well because the collar spread isn't extra wide, and the tie quality seems extremely high! Great look!post #57970 of 787198/18/13 at 10:15amQuote:
Light pink tie? The shirt is white and the tie green, you can see some more pics here:
and in the spoiler
But anyway thanks for the kind wordspost #57971 of 787198/18/13 at 10:15ampost #57972 of 787198/18/13 at 10:21amQuote:
That is a great look, and the knitted tie fabric / color combination with the hint of blue works perfectly with this ensemble! Love it!post #57973 of 787198/18/13 at 10:23amQuote:Originally Posted by DonCologne
Today with a SB suit
I like this look a lot. The suit fits well, the shirt sleeves are slightly longer than the jacket sleeves which are a must. The four-in-hand knot works really well because the collar spread isn't extra wide, and the tie quality seems extremely high! Great look!post #57974 of 787198/18/13 at 10:26ampost #57975 of 787198/18/13 at 10:33am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 second ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 6 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 8 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 9 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?