What color are those pants? They look like a grey-ish tan. I like it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3865post #57961 of 787238/18/13 at 9:06am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #57962 of 787238/18/13 at 9:17ampost #57963 of 787238/18/13 at 9:20ampost #57964 of 787238/18/13 at 9:20ampost #57965 of 787238/18/13 at 9:23ampost #57966 of 787238/18/13 at 9:51ampost #57967 of 787238/18/13 at 9:55amQuote:Originally Posted by Roy Al
Jacket, waistcoat & trousers - MTM, Thomas Mahon/English cut.
Shirt - MTM, Turnbull & Asser.
Tie - Dehaviland.
PS - Turnbull & Asser.
Shoes - AE, Strand.
Since it's not quite winter yet, I dropped the waistcoat after lunch.
I'm not happy with the trousers, and have returned them to Tom for alternation once. Still not satisfied. To baggy, and the rise feels wrong. Any suggestions how to fix them?post #57968 of 787238/18/13 at 9:56am
This is a great picture, especially with the upcoming fall season. The olive green sits really well against the light pink tie, and the fact that it is knitted adds an extra element of contrast. Anytime you can contrast both colors and fabrics, you are doing a great job.post #57969 of 787238/18/13 at 10:00amQuote:
I like this look. While it is monochromatic, it does look very elegant. However, since we are approaching fall season, and especially if you go out on a rainy day, a burgundy or olive green tie would top off that suit beautifully. Pattern wise this is a great combination as you have a plaid tie with a solid shirt and a solid suit! I like the look overall!post #57970 of 787238/18/13 at 10:02ampost #57971 of 787238/18/13 at 10:06ampost #57972 of 787238/18/13 at 10:13amQuote:
I like this look a lot. The suit fits well, the shirt sleeves are slightly longer than the jacket sleeves which are a must. The four-in-hand knot works really well because the collar spread isn't extra wide, and the tie quality seems extremely high! Great look!post #57973 of 787238/18/13 at 10:15amQuote:
Light pink tie? The shirt is white and the tie green, you can see some more pics here:
and in the spoiler
But anyway thanks for the kind wordspost #57974 of 787238/18/13 at 10:15ampost #57975 of 787238/18/13 at 10:21amQuote:
That is a great look, and the knitted tie fabric / color combination with the hint of blue works perfectly with this ensemble! Love it!
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Nettleton Shoes? 24 seconds ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 1 minute ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 1 minute ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Stone Island Shadow Project Steath Jacket Navy, L fits like long M 1 minute ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)