You're in Santa Barbara? From the shoe threads, I figured you were in SF.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:40 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3847post #57691 of 787198/14/13 at 4:18pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #57692 of 787198/14/13 at 4:22pmpost #57693 of 787198/14/13 at 4:32pmpost #57694 of 787198/14/13 at 4:39pmpost #57695 of 787198/14/13 at 4:45pmpost #57696 of 787198/14/13 at 4:46pmQuote:
My girlfriend blindfolded me and took me here.post #57697 of 787198/14/13 at 4:48pmpost #57698 of 787198/14/13 at 5:05pmpost #57699 of 787198/14/13 at 5:16pm
I really like this Timo- rise, length of tie (ahem, ignoring the back-b), length of jacket complement one another, and really suit your proportions. especially like those pants. the knot of yr tie works so well with the cutaway. shirt-jacket sleeves perfect. supa-niceQuote:Originally Posted by timotune
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
cashmere roks doesn't it? i think my cashmere SC is my fav. so lite and soft. everything should be make out of it. okay maybe not shoes.Quote:Originally Posted by Monkeyface
Totally not what I'm wearing today, but I received my cashmere tie today from MoL, and couldn't resist putting on my cashmere jacket to give it a try. Is there a rule against cashmere on cashmere? Ignore the shirt, couldn't be bothered to change.post #57700 of 787198/14/13 at 5:32pmpost #57701 of 787198/14/13 at 5:48pmpost #57702 of 787198/14/13 at 6:27pmpost #57703 of 787198/14/13 at 6:35pmQuote:
No offense but he is not just "a guy", he is a renown designing genius that is a long time forum member and quite frankly, a living legend. Addressing him in that manner is like calling Michelangelo "a painter".post #57704 of 787198/14/13 at 6:40pm
u could knock me over with a feather! you're that guy?
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 29 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 54 seconds ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?