Classic ensemble, well served and personally owned. And your timepiece gets....full marks Sir!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3828post #57406 of 787238/12/13 at 1:40am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #57407 of 787238/12/13 at 2:16ampost #57408 of 787238/12/13 at 3:10ampost #57409 of 787238/12/13 at 3:14ampost #57410 of 787238/12/13 at 3:50ampost #57411 of 787238/12/13 at 4:09amKeeping with the theme of last Friday's Challenge of wearing a shirt in an unusual color, this is what I would have worn, had the weather been better (rain was predicted for last Friday, though it hardly rained during daylight hours).
Suit, shirt, tie, shoes - all BB
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #57412 of 787238/12/13 at 4:19amQuote:
I really like that jacket , and nice overall too Bernouilli. OCBD collars r a bit funky IMO- have to be picky about which jacket collar and tie to match them with. skinny ties, narrow lapels are the gopost #57413 of 787238/12/13 at 4:51am
Thanks, Pliny. I see your points regarding OCBDs...Again, very well put together, and the socks compliment everything. And upr, I so wish I could pull off a seersucker. Bravo!post #57414 of 787238/12/13 at 5:06amQuote:Originally Posted by Spandexter
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This may further solidify my status as a certifiable wacko when it comes to buttoning points, but that seems a little low.post #57415 of 787238/12/13 at 5:11amQuote:Originally Posted by ClaghornQuote:Originally Posted by Spandexter
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This may further solidify my status as a certifiable wacko when it comes to buttoning points, but that seems a little low.
| coming from the guy who wears his buttoning point inbetween armpits...
The buttoning point on Spandexters suit is at the right height, only the jacket front (and likely back) could be an inch longer.post #57416 of 787238/12/13 at 5:15ampost #57417 of 787238/12/13 at 5:19amButton points are a weird thing, and, imo can't really be judged appropriately unless you can see the top of the person's head to get a sense of their height and where it falls.
Spandexter looks good. Too linear even for me though. Not enough tie, suit contrast, imo. Also, the trousers look too skimpy.
I like pliny'a color combos, less the socks. As noted the shirt is awful. I wouldn't have put a TV fold square with that either.
Bernoulli's tie is awful, and so are the gaudy cufflinks. And funny enough, I would think Bernoulli's button point is off more than spandexter's.post #57418 of 787238/12/13 at 5:24ampost #57419 of 787238/12/13 at 5:41am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Selling TOJ Oxblood BCDR Modified 46 15 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 17 seconds ago
- › BNWT: Dust/White Rick Owens Geobaskets 44 20 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 22nd AUGUST: THE 'NO BLUES' CHALLENGE 4 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)