Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3809post #57122 of 787178/9/13 at 7:02amQuote:
Gosh, I feel like I am like light years away from y'all.post #57123 of 787178/9/13 at 7:05ampost #57124 of 787178/9/13 at 7:08amWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I think it looks decent, much improved from what I recall of your past pics.
I think you should not use a Windsor knot.
I think you should hold on tight to that very nice looking lady and never let go.post #57125 of 787178/9/13 at 7:14ampost #57126 of 787178/9/13 at 7:20amYep, definitely looking good-- in particular, width of trousers / fit and break are all excellent. I had to comment on the post, because the shape of your shoes is so good-- I can't stand stubby lookin, too rounded toes on shoes. Yours are elegant examples of what a good dress shoe looks like!!Quote:Originally Posted by upr_crust
The weather is unseasonably cool and pleasant today in NYC, and I am taking full advantage of it.
Suit - Paul Stuart
Shirt & cufflinks - Thomas Pink
Tie - BB
Braces - Lewin
Shoes - Harris, via Barney's NYC
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #57127 of 787178/9/13 at 7:25amQuote:Originally Posted by TauKappaEpsilon
Suit supply suit
TM Lewin Shirt
Brooks Brothers tie Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Looks nice, but to nitpick I would wear a simple patterned tie with the same base color as the one you have on there and lose the clip. Also, the knot looks silly, a four in hand would do.post #57128 of 787178/9/13 at 7:31am
Yes, that's what I meant. pB below explains what I only hinted at. Of course, as I said IRL & in motion, the unfortuante effect may well disappear; static photos can be misleading about this, esp. in certain poses.post #57129 of 787178/9/13 at 7:32amQuote:
Pretty good. But..
+1 obvQuote:Originally Posted by Ianiceman
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I think you should not use a Windsor knot.
I think you should hold on tight to that very nice looking lady and never let go.
+1 here but the sleeve rotation - you can let that go. You're not standing naturally and this isn't the picture to help decide that.Quote:
pB has it as always.
WHATS HER NAME BROpost #57130 of 787178/9/13 at 7:33ampost #57131 of 787178/9/13 at 7:40ampost #57132 of 787178/9/13 at 7:41amQuote:Originally Posted by DerekS
a little late to the game today...left work early....heading to the hospital tonight so my wife can expel a human life out of her vagina. Terrified doesnt begin to describe how i feel right now. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
**edit** also this was my 7,000th post! funny timing. hard to believe ive made 7000 dick or fart joakes.
fantastic fit, congrats on 7k poasts!!!!
oh, good luck with teh bebe also. please to change though, new babies are mad slimy and gooey.
clags, UC, pliny, diaz, timo, very nice.post #57133 of 787178/9/13 at 7:42ampost #57134 of 787178/9/13 at 7:44amNice as usual Timo. I will say once again that I have given you shit in the past for various gimmicks but the further you move away from that kind of thing, the better your outfits look, which proves my point that well made well fitting threads in good colour and texture combinations speak for themselves and don't need all that extra crap. I noticed you said on another thread that Phat Guido was your style icon - I used to say the same thing about him that he would often bugger up very nice clothes with unnecessary gimmicks. Anyway your pics are among the best on display recently, so well done you.
You've also got me to start considering a pair of ginger suede shoes. I was looking at RL Slatons but wondered what you are sporting here?post #57135 of 787178/9/13 at 7:46am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › 2016-17 College Football Season Threak 38 seconds ago
- › Orban's - Cheap, affordable European made Goodyear Welted shoes 56 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 24 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 31 minutes ago
- › Double Breasted Style. 34 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 41 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 44 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 45 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 25 thumb minimum 59 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...