or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3790  

post #56836 of 78717
wtf, d00ds.
post #56837 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjester View Post

Doesn't make sense. Show me more posts that are that graphic about gay sex.


relax it, jackson.

--

diaz - slow day of fits to talk about i guess.
post #56838 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjester View Post

Doesn't make sense. Show me more posts that are that graphic about gay sex.

read between the lines. lol8[1].gif
post #56839 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post


read between the lines. lol8[1].gif

I get it. 

post #56840 of 78717
Ooooo! Does this mean I can talk about my Wang? rolleyes.gif
post #56841 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandArts View Post

Ooooo! Does this mean I can talk about my Wang? rolleyes.gif
lurker[1].gif
post #56842 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

lurker[1].gif

You'll need more popcorn than that son.
post #56843 of 78717

Took a page out of Shugz book.  Minty.  New Kamakura shirt.  I washed it twice and the sleeves are still too long in my opinion, but are right by SF standards.  I'm not use to that much sleeve poking out.  The sleeve button is right on the edge of the cuff.  I'll probably move it in some for a snugger fit.  

 

 

Details. (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #56844 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandArts View Post

Ooooo! Does this mean I can talk about my Wang? rolleyes.gif

Only if you're into collecting antique computers nod[1].gif
post #56845 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Acute Style View Post

Took a page out of Shugz book.  Minty.  New Kamakura shirt.  I washed it twice and the sleeves are still too long in my opinion, but are right by SF standards.  I'm not use to that much sleeve poking out.  The sleeve button is right on the edge of the cuff.  I'll probably move it in some for a snugger fit.  

 

 

 

Details. (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That's the best fit I've ever seen you post! Collar looks good.. cuffs look good, although you're about to ruin them or so it sounds, pants look good, tie, shoes, nicely done.

post #56846 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by upr_crust View Post

Only if you're into collecting antique computers nod[1].gif

I meant my Kent Wang but that'll work too biggrin.gif
post #56847 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandArts View Post


I meant my Kent Wang but that'll work too biggrin.gif

 

Funny, first thing I think about when I hear "wang" is my Kent Wang PS.

post #56848 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjester View Post

That's the best fit I've ever seen you post! Collar looks good.. cuffs look good, although you're about to ruin them or so it sounds, pants look good, tie, shoes, nicely done.

agreed...looks great.
post #56849 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjester View Post

That's the best fit I've ever seen you post! Collar looks good.. cuffs look good, although you're about to ruin them or so it sounds, pants look good, tie, shoes, nicely done.


+1 really nice Outfit AAS.

post #56850 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjester View Post

That's the best fit I've ever seen you post! Collar looks good.. cuffs look good, although you're about to ruin them or so it sounds, pants look good, tie, shoes, nicely done.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post


agreed...looks great.

Thanks guys.  I guess I'm learning.  

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III