or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3780  

post #56686 of 78717

Hello Styleforum,

I'm new here and this is my first outfit. I haven't worn it today, but last week.

post #56687 of 78717
tie is a lil long, but otherwise a very nice looking fit indeed. welcome!
post #56688 of 78717
^First post and already looks better than you bozos.
post #56689 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

not feeling that one at all, AAS.
--

pB, i cant wait to wear my light, chestnut tan DMs, with my navy suit. just for you!

Doc Marten's?
post #56690 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

^First post and already looks better than you bozos.

Whoa, no comment on the PS/Tie color?

 

pB isn't being fair.

post #56691 of 78717
AAS, imho that jacket should not be worn with a tie.
Also, try a light-blue button-down-shirt next time.
I think the jacket fits you really well, but with the formal white shirt + tie it looks "meh" to me.
post #56692 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

^First post and already looks better than you bozos.

not the phrase id use, but that was a superb first post. well, its very SF approved anyways. that will get a lot more love than all the forced fits in the world, over here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Doc Marten's?


c'mon now. carmina.
post #56693 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiasM View Post

Hello Styleforum,
I'm new here and this is my first outfit. I haven't worn it today, but last week.
Die Stilmagazin-Invasion geht weiter ;-)

Nice fit & color-combo.
Welcome to SF!
post #56694 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjester View Post

Whoa, no comment on the PS/Tie color?pB isn't being fair.


i dont care what the rules say. imo, that PS/tie combo, where they share a common color, but are not an exact match, looks better than 99.9999% of the PS combos i see here. its much more visually appealing to me and much less strained. yes, its not the most brilliant combo ever, but most PS combos that try to be brilliant, are in reality, total fail. there is much evidence here to support that i think.
post #56695 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


c'mon now. carmina.

I'd rather wear the Doc's.
post #56696 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post


I'd rather wear the Doc's.

All you wear is black Cole Haans.

post #56697 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I'd rather wear the Doc's.

you cut deep, friendo.
post #56698 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by timotune View Post


Die Stilmagazin-Invasion geht weiter ;-)

Nice fit & color-combo.
Welcome to SF!


Irgendwann muss man weiterreisen ;)

 

Thanks for the nice comments

post #56699 of 78717
Wha?
post #56700 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


i dont care what the rules say. imo, that PS/tie combo, where they share a common color, but are not an exact match, looks better than 99.9999% of the PS combos i see here. its much more visually appealing to me and much less strained. yes, its not the most brilliant combo ever, but most PS combos that try to be brilliant, are in reality, total fail. there is much evidence here to support that i think.

I think you is wroooong, Stitch. But I'm still learning. Here's my take. It's short and simple (that's what she said);

 

PS's seem to fail due to people thinking the PS needs to stand out for some reason. Not sure if they've seen too much Donald Trump or what. PS's seem to succeed when they're within the same contrast. 

 

But, in the end, this is two guys that don't like wearing PS's talking like they know PS rules.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III