or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3754  

post #56296 of 78717
^^icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif


LOVE that fit. one of the nicest in the last few pages. that tie is drool.gif
post #56297 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

^^icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif


LOVE that fit. one of the nicest in the last few pages. that tie is drool.gif

Thanks. Look at Pantas tumblr for more. This won't be the last you'll see on me. They're so light, it's unreal. I was in a short state of disbelief when I first opened it. 

post #56298 of 78717

AppleMark

 

 

]

 

 

 

Once again slightly crappy photos, but last day at the office internship then back to school so decided to have some fun

I like the colors but the tie pattern might be a miss, looking for suggestions on anything else as well.

While I know some of you don't like the socks, the Chairman of the firm does and he signs my check.

post #56299 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scbrown View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
AppleMark




]




Once again slightly crappy photos, but last day at the office internship then back to school so decided to have some fun
I like the colors but the tie pattern might be a miss, looking for suggestions on anything else as well.
While I know some of you don't like the socks, the Chairman of the firm does and he signs my check.

I'd like the shirt better as a no tie casual under a navy blazer, but it's the summer, you're young, last day at the office, so rock out with your peacock out!
post #56300 of 78717
diaz and crusty - great summery hat fits.

jester - superb combo.


gosroth - wgat HC said. 100%.
post #56301 of 78717
ScBrown - only because u ask my friend-
Jacket too tight
suit needs a press
Tie is not good:discard
shirt likewise
Those socks should never be worn with suit. boss or no boss
ps fail. Fold it narrower and angle down towards lapel.
Forgive my honesty (:
post #56302 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by CousinDonuts View Post


I'd like the shirt better as a no tie casual under a navy blazer, but it's the summer, you're young, last day at the office, so rock out with your peacock out!

 

Thanks

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliny View Post

ScBrown - only because u ask my friend-
Jacket too tight
suit needs a press
Tie is not good:discard
shirt likewise
Those socks should never be worn with suit. boss or no boss
ps fail. Fold it narrower and angle down towards lapel.
Forgive my honesty (:

 

Thanks for the honesty. It could use a trip to the cleaners and its been a bad couple weeks out of the gym so it likely is tight.

Tie: Yeah i figured 

PS: Thanks

and the shirt well, I finally saved enough and my ten bespoke shirts should get here next week so most of my shirts will be discarded at that point (hint none look like this). nod[1].gif

I will take the socks under full consideration  

Thanks

post #56303 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjester View Post

....

 

Thanks, and great fit yourself icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

 

By the way:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjester View Post

-Nate ( The only guy in the world that doesn't jizz in his pants over Grenadines)

 

Shall we start a club? tounge.gif

post #56304 of 78717
Gosroth: Others have said it, but it can't be said too many times. Hell no.
post #56305 of 78717

Mr. Díaz: Keep getting your pics in those types of locations and you will domain SF, like Victor did at some point. ¡Excelente outfit, tío! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

post #56306 of 78717

Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

jester - superb combo.

Gracias. Hope I've learned quickly enough to contribute. 8 months from nothing to more than enough. Just a few more staples to go.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDiaz View Post

 

Thanks, and great fit yourself icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

 

By the way:

 

Shall we start a club? tounge.gif

Absolutely, what shall we name it? Nothing wrong with a good Grenadine but I'm down for actual patterns. That said, striped Grenadines are not too shabby. I'll sport some of those. 

 

The raw silk striped grenadine is a whole different world, doesn't abide by the rules.

post #56307 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjester View Post

Gracias. Hope I've learned quickly enough to contribute. 8 months from nothing to more than enough. Just a few more staples to go.

Only 8 Months? Wow that's really good! It took me nearly 3 years shog[1].gif to get to a good place style wise.


And as for too much blue...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This is also close to one of my last posts...and what I wanted to wear today smile.gif
post #56308 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandArts View Post


Only 8 Months? Wow that's really good! It took me nearly 3 years shog[1].gif to get to a good place style wise.


And as for too much blue...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This is also close to one of my last posts...and what I wanted to wear today smile.gif

Great fit. Like I said, almost all blue can be done tastefully. I know it can, I've seen it!

 

Yeah 8 months. It's one of those things where, once I know I dressed bad, I couldn't do it again. So I started ordering everything as soon as I can. Of course I made some mistakes, about 5 shirts and 5 ties I don't like to wear too often. But the ties found new homes through Spoo. 

 

I don't have enough to post great daily fits (eg: 3 MTOs still on the way, and maybe 2 other shoes before I can call my shoe collection well rounded) but I have enough to post one or two here and there. 

 

And thanks Panda. I think all you veteran SF's need to bring back the pre-2010 crew. That's what I look at and learn from, or at least I try. Not saying there's not some fits I learned from recently here. 

post #56309 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

Mr. Díaz: Keep getting your pics in those types of locations and you will domain SF, like Victor did at some point. ¡Excelente outfit, tío! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

 

Hahaha, gracias hombre. But going to the park with a tripod and camera is a bit of a hassle for me to do it daily, plus there's not much variety in my ensembles. I just wanted to do something a little different for the friday challenge smile.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjester View Post

Absolutely, what shall we name it? Nothing wrong with a good Grenadine but I'm down for actual patterns. That said, striped Grenadines are not too shabby. I'll sport some of those. 

 

The raw silk striped grenadine is a whole different world, doesn't abide by the rules.

 

I was kidding about the club, lol tounge.gif But I don't share the forum's love for grenadines. I don't know exactly why, because I love knits, even though they look similar. Guess it's just that I see them as a formal tie, and I don't wear business/formal suits anymore.

post #56310 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDiaz View Post

 

I was kidding about the club, lol tounge.gif But I don't share the forum's love for grenadines. I don't know exactly why, because I love knits, even though they look similar. Guess it's just that I see them as a formal tie, and I don't wear business/formal suits anymore.

No, we're making a club. The Anti-Grenadine Unit! We're in the AGU, now. 

 

I have way way way more knits than Grenadines. You may be right on the formal part. I hardly wear formal attire any more either, but I'll find ways to wear knits.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III