Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:10 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:58 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3739post #56071 of 787227/31/13 at 12:21pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #56072 of 787227/31/13 at 12:22pmpost #56073 of 787227/31/13 at 12:24pmpost #56074 of 787227/31/13 at 12:26pmpost #56075 of 787227/31/13 at 12:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by mrjester
It helps when you have music but I despise running. I'm not one to be positive. "Shit, only half way there? I have to do what I just did again? Seriously?" That said, I haven't hit that point where my body changes like crazy I don't think.. 26yo, 175lbs, 6'. Soon, I'm sure I'll have to work out to maintain.
Once you hit 30, its notsomuch the weight gain, but things start to move around. Gotta keep an eye on your waist suppression.post #56076 of 787227/31/13 at 12:35pmpost #56077 of 787227/31/13 at 12:48pmpost #56078 of 787227/31/13 at 12:51pm
I'm nearing 31 and "untreated" hangovers are terrible. Fortunately, headache pills and lots of water still do the trick.
Weight goes up and down like an accordion, though. But that's more related to recent extreme weight loss.post #56079 of 787227/31/13 at 12:55pmpost #56080 of 787227/31/13 at 1:05pmpost #56081 of 787227/31/13 at 1:05pmpost #56082 of 787227/31/13 at 1:07pmpost #56083 of 787227/31/13 at 1:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Epaulet (blazer & pants)
I like the shirt. The red tie seems out of place to me with this color palette. I think purple would have worked better. Also, I think a darker shoe would add more contrast on the bottom to match the contrast of the jacket and shirt.
Me and my wife occasionally match. It's never intentional though. I like that you both wear glasses too.post #56084 of 787227/31/13 at 1:24pmpost #56085 of 787227/31/13 at 1:27pmSVB - awesomesauce spousal matchingQuote:
yup. so sad and unfair. i didnt believe it until i realized i was a fat cow. only recently have started losing some of the weight.
could not agree more. i have a huge rant that i really want to let out on this subject, but i wont because ill just end up looking like a dick even though i am right.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › 【पति-पत्नी】Divorce Problem【+91-9828939517 】Solution Specialist Baba... 10 seconds ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 12 seconds ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 17 seconds ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 1 minute ago
- › Introducing RJB - Real Japan Blues 2 minutes ago
- › Relationship Problem【+91-9828939517 】Solution Specialist Baba ji IN... 5 minutes ago
- › Husband Wife【+91-9828939517 】Love Problem Solution Baba ji IN UK... 6 minutes ago
- › 【POWER】Black Magic【+91-9828939517 】Love Vashikaran Specialist Baba... 8 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 9 minutes ago
- › Iron Heart 633S 34 waist 33inseam 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...