I prefer my trousers cuffed with no break, or if they're uncuffed with the slightest break possible. A full break just looks sloppy to me.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3721post #55801 of 787227/28/13 at 12:49pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #55802 of 787227/28/13 at 1:05pm
They are longer than they appear in this photo; they're stuck on the socks.
Sorry to disappoint.post #55803 of 787227/28/13 at 1:07pmpost #55804 of 787227/28/13 at 1:17pmpost #55805 of 787227/28/13 at 1:28pmpost #55806 of 787227/28/13 at 3:41pmpost #55807 of 787227/28/13 at 4:18pmpost #55808 of 787227/28/13 at 4:23pmQuote:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Suit: Beckett & Robb
Shirt: Luxire pique cotton
Pocket square: Zegna (from eHaberdasher)
Tie: Carlo Franco unlined 7 fold.
Watch: Beijing Watch Factory BeiHai
mentioned this in the b&r thread...i do like the suit and i particularly like the fabric. however, i vote no to the shirt, tie and ps together, and the tie knot could also use a little form...in fact, i don't like the tie at all after seeing the close up photo (which suggests why you did pair that ps).
Edited by RedDevil10 - 7/28/13 at 5:37pmpost #55809 of 787227/28/13 at 4:31pmpost #55810 of 787227/28/13 at 4:32pmpost #55811 of 787227/28/13 at 5:05pmpost #55812 of 787227/28/13 at 6:01pm
Thanks again for all the feedback. A better collar pin is on the list, but you know, when I put on that shirt, I thought it was lame and insipid. With the pin, it's either better than the boring point collar, or interestingly terrible -- either of which is an improvement.post #55813 of 787227/28/13 at 6:21pmpost #55814 of 787227/28/13 at 7:00pmpost #55815 of 787227/28/13 at 7:17pm
Lovin' the timepiece. The gold-plated sword batons and onion crown are desirable details. Vintage, or re-issue?
I'm a Sea-Gull aficionado myself. Tianjin's finest. Here's a modern classic I picked up at their Shanghai boutique a few months back:
Subsequently passed this one to my brother in an attempt to rid his wrist of a truly ghastly "calculator watch" he's been disgracing himself with for the past fifteen years. I might go back to the boutique today to pick up a replacement.
And here's my other Sea-Gull, this one sporting the Venus 174 chrono movement they acquired back in the 60s, with added in-house date/moonphase module:
Edited by coxaca - 7/28/13 at 8:08pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 54 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › Alden Indy Boot Black Shell Cordovan 2 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 7 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 11 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 12 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 15 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 15 minutes ago
- › Ebbets Field Flannels Authentic Fungo shirt (M) 18 minutes ago
- › Henrik Vibskov Janne Trousers 28 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...