Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:33 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3714post #55696 of 787197/26/13 at 1:20pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #55697 of 787197/26/13 at 1:22pmThis is a nice combo but if you are going to wear your pants this high, you might want to stick to a slimmer cut.Quote:Originally Posted by An Acute Style
Full cut pants.
Details. (Click to show)post #55698 of 787197/26/13 at 1:28pmJust getting around to posting these pics of what I wore Monday. Thanks to Jason of Brokeandbespoke for taking them.
The jacket is a new MTM from Proper Suit made from Loro Piana cashmere. The pants are a cotton and cashmere blend and shirt is end-on-end. Both are bespoke from Napoli Su Misura. Silk knit tie from Paul Stuart.post #55699 of 787197/26/13 at 1:35pmpost #55700 of 787197/26/13 at 1:54pmpost #55701 of 787197/26/13 at 1:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by kaxixi
Long time no see. Does this work?
Suit is J. Crew, tie and PS are Talbott, shirt is bespoke from E Edwards Tailor in HK.
Shoes are black RL single monkstrap. Belt is black. Watch is Casio G-shock.
Would look much better with brown shoes and belt. No socks with suit is a not go, and g shock might be kind of out of place with a suit. Nixon might be a better option.post #55702 of 787197/26/13 at 2:09pmpost #55703 of 787197/26/13 at 2:22pmpost #55704 of 787197/26/13 at 2:37pmpost #55705 of 787197/26/13 at 2:38pmpost #55706 of 787197/26/13 at 2:41pmQuote:
Agreed and this next part is probably just me being fussy but I really do not like cheap watches.
I'd rather wear no watch than a cheapo.
That's probably why I wear no watch, ha. I also refuse to spend for a baller one.post #55707 of 787197/26/13 at 2:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy
Just getting around to posting these pics of what I wore Monday. Thanks to Jason of Brokeandbespoke for taking them.
The jacket is a new MTM from Proper Suit made from Loro Piana cashmere. The pants are a cotton and cashmere blend and shirt is end-on-end. Both are bespoke from Napoli Su Misura. Silk knit tie from Paul Stuart.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Rombauer's Cab is amazing for the price. Their Zin is too sweet for me, but if they were carrying the Cab I hope you jumped on it.post #55708 of 787197/26/13 at 2:44pmpost #55709 of 787197/26/13 at 3:10pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
Currently, there are 1327 Active Users (317 Members and 1010 Guests)
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 3 minutes ago
- › The Toronto For Sale Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 7 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 9 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 13 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...