Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:10 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3714post #55696 of 787217/26/13 at 1:20pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #55697 of 787217/26/13 at 1:22pmThis is a nice combo but if you are going to wear your pants this high, you might want to stick to a slimmer cut.Quote:Originally Posted by An Acute Style
Full cut pants.
Details. (Click to show)post #55698 of 787217/26/13 at 1:28pmJust getting around to posting these pics of what I wore Monday. Thanks to Jason of Brokeandbespoke for taking them.
The jacket is a new MTM from Proper Suit made from Loro Piana cashmere. The pants are a cotton and cashmere blend and shirt is end-on-end. Both are bespoke from Napoli Su Misura. Silk knit tie from Paul Stuart.post #55699 of 787217/26/13 at 1:35pmpost #55700 of 787217/26/13 at 1:54pmpost #55701 of 787217/26/13 at 1:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by kaxixi
Long time no see. Does this work?
Suit is J. Crew, tie and PS are Talbott, shirt is bespoke from E Edwards Tailor in HK.
Shoes are black RL single monkstrap. Belt is black. Watch is Casio G-shock.
Would look much better with brown shoes and belt. No socks with suit is a not go, and g shock might be kind of out of place with a suit. Nixon might be a better option.post #55702 of 787217/26/13 at 2:09pmpost #55703 of 787217/26/13 at 2:22pmpost #55704 of 787217/26/13 at 2:37pmpost #55705 of 787217/26/13 at 2:38pmpost #55706 of 787217/26/13 at 2:41pmQuote:
Agreed and this next part is probably just me being fussy but I really do not like cheap watches.
I'd rather wear no watch than a cheapo.
That's probably why I wear no watch, ha. I also refuse to spend for a baller one.post #55707 of 787217/26/13 at 2:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy
Just getting around to posting these pics of what I wore Monday. Thanks to Jason of Brokeandbespoke for taking them.
The jacket is a new MTM from Proper Suit made from Loro Piana cashmere. The pants are a cotton and cashmere blend and shirt is end-on-end. Both are bespoke from Napoli Su Misura. Silk knit tie from Paul Stuart.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Rombauer's Cab is amazing for the price. Their Zin is too sweet for me, but if they were carrying the Cab I hope you jumped on it.post #55708 of 787217/26/13 at 2:44pmpost #55709 of 787217/26/13 at 3:10pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
Currently, there are 1711 Active Users (415 Members and 1296 Guests)
- › Lawless Denim & Co (Phoenix, Arizona) 30 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 42 seconds ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 1 minute ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 2 minutes ago
- › Some thoughts on these shoes please men. 3 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...