Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3714
Styleforum Top Pickspost #55697 of 787237/26/13 at 1:17pmpost #55698 of 787237/26/13 at 1:20pmpost #55699 of 787237/26/13 at 1:22pmThis is a nice combo but if you are going to wear your pants this high, you might want to stick to a slimmer cut.Quote:Originally Posted by An Acute Style
Full cut pants.
Details. (Click to show)post #55700 of 787237/26/13 at 1:28pmJust getting around to posting these pics of what I wore Monday. Thanks to Jason of Brokeandbespoke for taking them.
The jacket is a new MTM from Proper Suit made from Loro Piana cashmere. The pants are a cotton and cashmere blend and shirt is end-on-end. Both are bespoke from Napoli Su Misura. Silk knit tie from Paul Stuart.post #55701 of 787237/26/13 at 1:35pmpost #55702 of 787237/26/13 at 1:54pmpost #55703 of 787237/26/13 at 1:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by kaxixi
Long time no see. Does this work?
Suit is J. Crew, tie and PS are Talbott, shirt is bespoke from E Edwards Tailor in HK.
Shoes are black RL single monkstrap. Belt is black. Watch is Casio G-shock.
Would look much better with brown shoes and belt. No socks with suit is a not go, and g shock might be kind of out of place with a suit. Nixon might be a better option.post #55704 of 787237/26/13 at 2:09pmpost #55705 of 787237/26/13 at 2:22pmpost #55706 of 787237/26/13 at 2:37pmpost #55707 of 787237/26/13 at 2:38pmpost #55708 of 787237/26/13 at 2:41pmQuote:
Agreed and this next part is probably just me being fussy but I really do not like cheap watches.
I'd rather wear no watch than a cheapo.
That's probably why I wear no watch, ha. I also refuse to spend for a baller one.post #55709 of 787237/26/13 at 2:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy
Just getting around to posting these pics of what I wore Monday. Thanks to Jason of Brokeandbespoke for taking them.
The jacket is a new MTM from Proper Suit made from Loro Piana cashmere. The pants are a cotton and cashmere blend and shirt is end-on-end. Both are bespoke from Napoli Su Misura. Silk knit tie from Paul Stuart.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Rombauer's Cab is amazing for the price. Their Zin is too sweet for me, but if they were carrying the Cab I hope you jumped on it.post #55710 of 787237/26/13 at 2:44pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1418 Active Users (288 Members and 1130 Guests)
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 18 seconds ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 24 OCTOBER 2014 ROCK YOUR BLOCK 42 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 2 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 3 minutes ago
- › Netflix instant movie suggestions 6 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 7 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 9 minutes ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 10 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...