Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3698post #55456 of 787237/23/13 at 4:56pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #55457 of 787237/23/13 at 10:36pmpost #55458 of 787237/24/13 at 12:28ampost #55459 of 787237/24/13 at 12:36ampost #55460 of 787237/24/13 at 12:41ampost #55461 of 787237/24/13 at 2:38ampost #55462 of 787237/24/13 at 3:22amQuote:Quote:
Haha, point taken! :) Actually, I was trying a bit of a Sr. Barbera impersonation today. He's quite fond of wearing his watch over the cuff as well. For me it will probably remain a one time only experiment, it feels a bit awkward and contrived, not to mention all those stares at my wrist...post #55463 of 787237/24/13 at 4:29amCross-post from the Australian Members' thread - it's winter Down Under at present:Quote:Originally Posted by Journeyman
Here are a few shots of today's outfit. It's getting cool in Brisbane, so I decided to rug up a bit.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
The jacket is by Isaia and is made from a very thick, thornproof tweed. It's an amazing jacket and it feels like I'm wearing body armour when I put it on, but I must have been suffering from a temporary fit of madness when I bought it as it's only cold enough to wear it here for about a month every year.
Shirt - Made-to-order by Deer Style.
Tie - Forest green, wool tie by Drake's.
Trousers - Brown, wide-wale corduroy by Charles Tyrwhitt.
Socks - Uniqlo.
Pocket square - Herringbone Sydney.
Shoes - Vintage Florsheim Royal Imperials with suicidal, v-cleat heel still intact.post #55464 of 787237/24/13 at 4:39amToday's attire illustrates the dangers of having not worn something for a long time. I've not worn today's trousers for quite a while, and, in the interim, my legs appear to have shrunk - the trousers are a bit too long. Yet another task for my tailor . . .
Blazer, shirt, tie, and trousers - BB
PS - PRL
Shoes - Paul Stuart
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #55465 of 787237/24/13 at 4:39amQuote:Quote:
+1 to this. Fantastic fit, aside from the watchpost #55466 of 787237/24/13 at 5:24ampost #55467 of 787237/24/13 at 5:37ampost #55468 of 787237/24/13 at 5:46ampost #55469 of 787237/24/13 at 5:49am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 14 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 58 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Huntsman British Warm in heavy Melton 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Tweed Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Temple of Jawnz A-2 in Brown Lamb ~47 ToJ 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts... 2 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...