Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 11:42 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 11:56 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3698post #55456 of 787227/23/13 at 10:36pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #55457 of 787227/24/13 at 12:28ampost #55458 of 787227/24/13 at 12:36ampost #55459 of 787227/24/13 at 12:41ampost #55460 of 787227/24/13 at 2:38ampost #55461 of 787227/24/13 at 3:22amQuote:Quote:
Haha, point taken! :) Actually, I was trying a bit of a Sr. Barbera impersonation today. He's quite fond of wearing his watch over the cuff as well. For me it will probably remain a one time only experiment, it feels a bit awkward and contrived, not to mention all those stares at my wrist...post #55462 of 787227/24/13 at 4:29amCross-post from the Australian Members' thread - it's winter Down Under at present:Quote:Originally Posted by Journeyman
Here are a few shots of today's outfit. It's getting cool in Brisbane, so I decided to rug up a bit.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
The jacket is by Isaia and is made from a very thick, thornproof tweed. It's an amazing jacket and it feels like I'm wearing body armour when I put it on, but I must have been suffering from a temporary fit of madness when I bought it as it's only cold enough to wear it here for about a month every year.
Shirt - Made-to-order by Deer Style.
Tie - Forest green, wool tie by Drake's.
Trousers - Brown, wide-wale corduroy by Charles Tyrwhitt.
Socks - Uniqlo.
Pocket square - Herringbone Sydney.
Shoes - Vintage Florsheim Royal Imperials with suicidal, v-cleat heel still intact.post #55463 of 787227/24/13 at 4:39amToday's attire illustrates the dangers of having not worn something for a long time. I've not worn today's trousers for quite a while, and, in the interim, my legs appear to have shrunk - the trousers are a bit too long. Yet another task for my tailor . . .
Blazer, shirt, tie, and trousers - BB
PS - PRL
Shoes - Paul Stuart
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #55464 of 787227/24/13 at 4:39amQuote:Quote:
+1 to this. Fantastic fit, aside from the watchpost #55465 of 787227/24/13 at 5:24ampost #55466 of 787227/24/13 at 5:37ampost #55467 of 787227/24/13 at 5:46ampost #55468 of 787227/24/13 at 5:49ampost #55469 of 787227/24/13 at 6:09ampost #55470 of 787227/24/13 at 6:17am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 4 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › RRL,LVC OAK STREET BOOTS, LAWLESS DENIM & WALLET SALE 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 14 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 20 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...