Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:21 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3698post #55456 of 787217/24/13 at 12:28am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #55457 of 787217/24/13 at 12:36ampost #55458 of 787217/24/13 at 12:41ampost #55459 of 787217/24/13 at 2:38ampost #55460 of 787217/24/13 at 3:22amQuote:Quote:
Haha, point taken! :) Actually, I was trying a bit of a Sr. Barbera impersonation today. He's quite fond of wearing his watch over the cuff as well. For me it will probably remain a one time only experiment, it feels a bit awkward and contrived, not to mention all those stares at my wrist...post #55461 of 787217/24/13 at 4:29amCross-post from the Australian Members' thread - it's winter Down Under at present:Quote:Originally Posted by Journeyman
Here are a few shots of today's outfit. It's getting cool in Brisbane, so I decided to rug up a bit.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
The jacket is by Isaia and is made from a very thick, thornproof tweed. It's an amazing jacket and it feels like I'm wearing body armour when I put it on, but I must have been suffering from a temporary fit of madness when I bought it as it's only cold enough to wear it here for about a month every year.
Shirt - Made-to-order by Deer Style.
Tie - Forest green, wool tie by Drake's.
Trousers - Brown, wide-wale corduroy by Charles Tyrwhitt.
Socks - Uniqlo.
Pocket square - Herringbone Sydney.
Shoes - Vintage Florsheim Royal Imperials with suicidal, v-cleat heel still intact.post #55462 of 787217/24/13 at 4:39amToday's attire illustrates the dangers of having not worn something for a long time. I've not worn today's trousers for quite a while, and, in the interim, my legs appear to have shrunk - the trousers are a bit too long. Yet another task for my tailor . . .
Blazer, shirt, tie, and trousers - BB
PS - PRL
Shoes - Paul Stuart
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #55463 of 787217/24/13 at 4:39amQuote:Quote:
+1 to this. Fantastic fit, aside from the watchpost #55464 of 787217/24/13 at 5:24ampost #55465 of 787217/24/13 at 5:37ampost #55466 of 787217/24/13 at 5:46ampost #55467 of 787217/24/13 at 5:49ampost #55468 of 787217/24/13 at 6:09ampost #55469 of 787217/24/13 at 6:17ampost #55470 of 787217/24/13 at 6:37am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 52 seconds ago
- › The Look goes on... 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 2 minutes ago
- › E. Marinella Colognes and Fragrances 3 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 4 minutes ago
- › Price Reduction - Walnut Cordovan Boots From Rider Boot Company... 5 minutes ago
- › Ring Jacket Japan Proxy via Sprout2 (RTW/MTO/MTM) 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...