Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:53 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 1:04 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?Last edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3698post #55456 of 787217/24/13 at 12:28am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #55457 of 787217/24/13 at 12:36ampost #55458 of 787217/24/13 at 12:41ampost #55459 of 787217/24/13 at 2:38ampost #55460 of 787217/24/13 at 3:22amQuote:Quote:
Haha, point taken! :) Actually, I was trying a bit of a Sr. Barbera impersonation today. He's quite fond of wearing his watch over the cuff as well. For me it will probably remain a one time only experiment, it feels a bit awkward and contrived, not to mention all those stares at my wrist...post #55461 of 787217/24/13 at 4:29amCross-post from the Australian Members' thread - it's winter Down Under at present:Quote:Originally Posted by Journeyman
Here are a few shots of today's outfit. It's getting cool in Brisbane, so I decided to rug up a bit.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
The jacket is by Isaia and is made from a very thick, thornproof tweed. It's an amazing jacket and it feels like I'm wearing body armour when I put it on, but I must have been suffering from a temporary fit of madness when I bought it as it's only cold enough to wear it here for about a month every year.
Shirt - Made-to-order by Deer Style.
Tie - Forest green, wool tie by Drake's.
Trousers - Brown, wide-wale corduroy by Charles Tyrwhitt.
Socks - Uniqlo.
Pocket square - Herringbone Sydney.
Shoes - Vintage Florsheim Royal Imperials with suicidal, v-cleat heel still intact.post #55462 of 787217/24/13 at 4:39amToday's attire illustrates the dangers of having not worn something for a long time. I've not worn today's trousers for quite a while, and, in the interim, my legs appear to have shrunk - the trousers are a bit too long. Yet another task for my tailor . . .
Blazer, shirt, tie, and trousers - BB
PS - PRL
Shoes - Paul Stuart
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #55463 of 787217/24/13 at 4:39amQuote:Quote:
+1 to this. Fantastic fit, aside from the watchpost #55464 of 787217/24/13 at 5:24ampost #55465 of 787217/24/13 at 5:37ampost #55466 of 787217/24/13 at 5:46ampost #55467 of 787217/24/13 at 5:49ampost #55468 of 787217/24/13 at 6:09ampost #55469 of 787217/24/13 at 6:17ampost #55470 of 787217/24/13 at 6:37am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › Barker 57 seconds ago
- › CLASSIC SEERSUCKER SUITS! From Corbin, Haspel, and Alan Royce of... 1 minute ago
- › CLASSIC SEERSUCKER SUITS! From Corbin, Haspel, and Alan Royce of... 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Alfred Sargent Montague Boots UK9 - US9.5 4 minutes ago
- › Balmain Homme fw11 "Decarnin" A2 Leather Jacket. size 44 (XS) 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan