or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3685  

post #55261 of 78721

Next time maybe try to take out some of the pictures when you do that, mp.

post #55262 of 78721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewi View Post

You're just showing off now.

Hehe... maybe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonyman View Post

Sander, great pics and I love that db blue jacket!

Thanks!
post #55263 of 78721

Summer time in linen (jacket and pants). Photos taken just before trip for holidays in Rügen, Germany.

 

More pictures here http://www.szarmant.pl/pochwala-lnu

 

 

 

 

post #55264 of 78721

Finally starting to cool down enough to wear a SC during the day.

 

 

 

post #55265 of 78721

^ love the shoes. Done with Dubai now?

post #55266 of 78721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

^ love the shoes. Done with Dubai now?

 

Thanks mang. Yeah, I've been back in the U.S. for a few months now.

post #55267 of 78721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Man View Post

 

Thanks mang. Yeah, I've been back in the U.S. for a few months now.

Can you feel the heat diffrence haha. No more 50 degrees.

post #55268 of 78721

I've been experimenting today. I'm wearing a shirt I haven't worn in ages, because I despise the collar. So, I used a tiny safety pin and made a tab collar out of it. In combination with the brown rope-stripe suit the improvised collar gives the whole outfit an air of a 1930's gangster, but with a modern cut. I know that's usually a look that SF tries to avoid, but I'm having great fun wearing it!

AppleMark

AppleMark

Museum Calf (Click to show)

 

 

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

 

post #55269 of 78721
CM - love the chairs

MF - bottom half, stellar. top half, not feeling it so much. sorry dood.
post #55270 of 78721
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

CM - love the chairs

MF - bottom half, stellar. top half, not feeling it so much. sorry dood.

No need to be sorry, it's not for everyone smile.gif I'd really like to get some more actual tab collar shirts, but they're so hard to find. On a side note, I was highly surprised that my company's CEO was wearing one when he was giving a speech, in what arguably is the most conservative sector in the most conservative city.

post #55271 of 78721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyface View Post

No need to be sorry, it's not for everyone smile.gif I'd really like to get some more actual tab collar shirts, but they're so hard to find. On a side note, I was highly surprised that my company's CEO was wearing one when he was giving a speech, in what arguably is the most conservative sector in the most conservative city.

I dig it, quite a but.

 

Get a tab collar made for you. I like Luxire.. send them a shirt to duplicate and say to give it a tabbed collar. :-)

post #55272 of 78721
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjester View Post

I dig it, quite a but.

 

Get a tab collar made for you. I like Luxire.. send them a shirt to duplicate and say to give it a tabbed collar. :-)

Cheers, that's actually not a bad idea! Luxire has done a great job on all the other custom collars so far, especially the NOBD one, so I might just give it a try.

post #55273 of 78721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

Can you feel the heat diffrence haha. No more 50 degrees.

 

Oh definitely. But I might not be so happy come winter time. lol

post #55274 of 78721
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

CM - love the chairs

 

Haha thanks, that's my "readin' the paper w/coffee" area.

post #55275 of 78721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Szarmant View Post

Photos taken just before trip for holidays in Rügen, Germany.

 

 

 

Nice.  And although a little off topic, I just wanted to say that's a very beautiful and classy choice of vehicle you have there.  Hope it's as reliable as it's pretty. :)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III