I believe this is quote-worthy for a few of reasons.
1) I've learned so much from this site, it isn't quantifiable verbally. The most satisfying thing I've realized here, is what I really like on me; what MY style is. I think that is really the essence of being a member here (at least for me it is).
2) When I look at my closet now, there are very few items that don't fit the way I'd like. Those items are heading to the tailor this summer though in preparation for Fall/Winter.
3) When other people have "misses" with their fits, it helps me look at what I do and helps with my progression.
4) Watching other members progress is one of the coolest aspects of this community. Sure there are drama queens, red-asses, and fragile egos here, but there are some guys that have made excellent progress developing their own style. This can only come from good feedback and taking it to heart. InStitches, Timotune, and mktitsworth come to mind right away. I bet one day, we'll even see Stitches with a PS...one day.
5) I came here initially because I started caring about how I presented myself in and outside of my career. I feel like I've come a long toward that goal, and have progressed to where I'm proud to have found my groove sartorially, even though I still have plenty of progression left. Which is why I still come here and see what the other members are wearing.
6) The last, and by far the most important thing I have learned is that Derek is a phenomenal kisser. Seriously...very good...with a tender touch...and stuff.
Thanks for your post Ebonyman, I appreciated reading it.
^^^ +100! (except maybe the kissy part, LOL)
I haven't posted fits very much, but thought I'd post this outfit I'm wearing today in order to attend my wife's graduation ceremony. She's receiving her second masters in education today. Since it's going to be 1,000 degrees, I broke out the seersucker!
I apologize in advance that the pics are of poor quality. The shoes are tan double monks.