Today it´s without the Murray´s Nu Nile Pomade only with a little bit styling gel. Is this foto good enough to get entry in the exclusiv awesome hair club?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3678post #55156 of 787237/18/13 at 4:12pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #55157 of 787237/18/13 at 4:18pmpost #55158 of 787237/18/13 at 4:36pm
New job, turning the page on to the next chapter of my life.Quote:
They are the Allen Edmonds Kenwood loafer, the are very comfortable and have started to develop a cool patina.
Heres what I wore for my last day of work today (as well as my 23rd birthday):
A candid picture my co worker took as well as what my co worker/ mentor sported today:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #55159 of 787237/18/13 at 4:47pmpost #55160 of 787237/18/13 at 5:09pmBest of luck, SS.
Jazz, that's quite nice--but the problem is you're wearing a more formal suit tie (navy neat) with a pretty casual outfit (wrinkled--linen?--tan trousers, loafers, no socks). Still, quite nice though.post #55161 of 787237/18/13 at 8:33pmpost #55162 of 787237/18/13 at 8:46pmpost #55163 of 787237/18/13 at 8:55pmpost #55164 of 787237/18/13 at 8:57pmpost #55165 of 787237/18/13 at 9:38pmQuote: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Great taste, not only clothes but also the picture framing.post #55166 of 787237/18/13 at 9:41pm
If only the trim on the jacket was gone I think I could be convinced to like that. (A lighter shade of brown for the shoes might also help.) That being said, I consider all of Spoo's more FU posts to come with the heading "So you went clothes shopping at Pantone? Here's how to make the best of it."post #55167 of 787237/18/13 at 9:44pmQuote:
Loving that look man.
That jacket is so badass! Seersucker?post #55168 of 787237/18/13 at 11:23pmpost #55169 of 787237/18/13 at 11:33pm
I'm sorry and I may be in a minority of one, but that's a crash and burn for me, Spoo. The shirt gives off that 'I've just come off work, taken off my tie and now it's time to par-tay' vibe, the jacket is a matter of taste - I think it's pretty hideous, but I accept that others might like it and it might work in some combinations - but there's some weird clash rather than concordance of hue or tone going on between the trousers, jacket and shirt, and the links are cheap tourist tat that can only be worn ironically and wearing things ironically is not good. Shoes are nice, though...
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 9 minutes ago
- › A question on Persol eyewears. 9 minutes ago
- › Random Food Questions Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 16 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 17 minutes ago
- › Yuketen Maine Guide Boot 8.5 20 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 23 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 24 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 24 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)