Wow fantastic jacket Timo!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3677
Styleforum Top Pickspost #55142 of 787227/18/13 at 12:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by timotune
fun jacket day.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
That jacket looks like it's glowing. I think a white shirt might look better with the jacket. The blue parts of the jacket are amplified by the blue shirt. I might also go with a darker pair of pants.
You asked me about the length of my jackets once. I see that your jacket stops at the bottom of your pant rise which corresponds to about the bottom of your thumb. The bottom of my pant rise hits me somewhere between my thumb joints. I'd say that our jacket lengths are about the same. My arms are just longer than yours.post #55143 of 787227/18/13 at 12:21pmpost #55144 of 787227/18/13 at 12:22pmpost #55145 of 787227/18/13 at 12:24pmpost #55146 of 787227/18/13 at 12:29pmpost #55147 of 787227/18/13 at 12:35pmpost #55148 of 787227/18/13 at 12:37pmpost #55149 of 787227/18/13 at 12:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
Diaz, roger, pingson, excellent.
Pliny, Love that sportcoat but I don't think that it's really working with the tie. I think that sportcoat calls for a more subdued tie with some texture to it. I'm also not sure the colors are working together either. Just my opinion. Sorry. : (post #55150 of 787227/18/13 at 12:44pmpost #55151 of 787227/18/13 at 12:53pmpost #55152 of 787227/18/13 at 1:10pm
Breaking all kinds of conventions today, but whatever.
Anyway, as I was admiring myself in the mirror of the elevator this morning, I noticed something that shocked me right awake. I recently had my trousers cuffed, and it turned out that one leg is significantly shorter than the other, and the crease on the leg appears to be off center as well! On top of that, the cuffs are nowhere near 2 inches, as I had requested. I paid around 25 pounds to get them hemmed, and they managed to fuck them up this badly! Don't go to Pinnas and Needles in London if you're looking for good alterations, because they'll charge you a lot of money for a very substandard job!
Linen Dolce & Gabbana Mainline
Meermin MTOpost #55153 of 787227/18/13 at 1:57pmpost #55154 of 787227/18/13 at 3:14pm
He is on his way but I don't think he's made it yet. There's still a little Monchhichi left in that side part that needs to be taken care of.Quote:
So you've gazed upon Spoopokers hirsute face? Oh what I'd give for just a glimpse at his beard let alone his flowing wavy supple locks.
Even though I haven't seen him, I'm okay with him being on this list.post #55155 of 787227/18/13 at 4:12pmQuote:
Today it´s without the Murray´s Nu Nile Pomade only with a little bit styling gel. Is this foto good enough to get entry in the exclusiv awesome hair club?
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 6 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 8 minutes ago
- › Ask me about Eyewear! 9 minutes ago
- › - 11 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 13 minutes ago
- › Stussy Large Men's Hoodie Blue 16 minutes ago
- › H&M Ghostbusters Hoodie XL Unisex 19 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...