Wow fantastic jacket Timo!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:27 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3677
Styleforum Top Pickspost #55142 of 787227/18/13 at 12:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by timotune
fun jacket day.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
That jacket looks like it's glowing. I think a white shirt might look better with the jacket. The blue parts of the jacket are amplified by the blue shirt. I might also go with a darker pair of pants.
You asked me about the length of my jackets once. I see that your jacket stops at the bottom of your pant rise which corresponds to about the bottom of your thumb. The bottom of my pant rise hits me somewhere between my thumb joints. I'd say that our jacket lengths are about the same. My arms are just longer than yours.post #55143 of 787227/18/13 at 12:21pmpost #55144 of 787227/18/13 at 12:22pmpost #55145 of 787227/18/13 at 12:24pmpost #55146 of 787227/18/13 at 12:29pmpost #55147 of 787227/18/13 at 12:35pmpost #55148 of 787227/18/13 at 12:37pmpost #55149 of 787227/18/13 at 12:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
Diaz, roger, pingson, excellent.
Pliny, Love that sportcoat but I don't think that it's really working with the tie. I think that sportcoat calls for a more subdued tie with some texture to it. I'm also not sure the colors are working together either. Just my opinion. Sorry. : (post #55150 of 787227/18/13 at 12:44pmpost #55151 of 787227/18/13 at 12:53pmpost #55152 of 787227/18/13 at 1:10pm
Breaking all kinds of conventions today, but whatever.
Anyway, as I was admiring myself in the mirror of the elevator this morning, I noticed something that shocked me right awake. I recently had my trousers cuffed, and it turned out that one leg is significantly shorter than the other, and the crease on the leg appears to be off center as well! On top of that, the cuffs are nowhere near 2 inches, as I had requested. I paid around 25 pounds to get them hemmed, and they managed to fuck them up this badly! Don't go to Pinnas and Needles in London if you're looking for good alterations, because they'll charge you a lot of money for a very substandard job!
Linen Dolce & Gabbana Mainline
Meermin MTOpost #55153 of 787227/18/13 at 1:57pmpost #55154 of 787227/18/13 at 3:14pm
He is on his way but I don't think he's made it yet. There's still a little Monchhichi left in that side part that needs to be taken care of.Quote:
So you've gazed upon Spoopokers hirsute face? Oh what I'd give for just a glimpse at his beard let alone his flowing wavy supple locks.
Even though I haven't seen him, I'm okay with him being on this list.post #55155 of 787227/18/13 at 4:12pmQuote:
Today it´s without the Murray´s Nu Nile Pomade only with a little bit styling gel. Is this foto good enough to get entry in the exclusiv awesome hair club?
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › NIKE Thread 2 minutes ago
- › What's the correct term for a collarless shirt with a bit of a collar? 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › What tearful right now you actions worry me up 15 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 16 minutes ago
- › Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit... 20 minutes ago
- › Fantastic ties for sale: Viola Milano, Vanda, Exquisite Trimmings,... 21 minutes ago
- › CALLIN ALL NINJAS SWD CHALLENGE THREAD 2/22/15-3/9/15 23 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...