Stitch, don't hem those pants any more. Cotton is unpredictable and you might end up with too short pants once you wash them a few times. You probably knew that already but I thought it was worth the warning
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3672post #55066 of 787237/17/13 at 10:44am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #55067 of 787237/17/13 at 11:37amQuote:
i washed them once before i tailored them, but still, more shrinkage is possible.post #55068 of 787237/17/13 at 11:40ampost #55069 of 787237/17/13 at 12:07pmpost #55070 of 787237/17/13 at 12:13pmpost #55071 of 787237/17/13 at 12:39pmpost #55072 of 787237/17/13 at 12:51pmpost #55073 of 787237/17/13 at 12:54pmpost #55074 of 787237/17/13 at 12:55pm
What a great combo. You should get that rash looked at, though.Quote:
That is a beautiful thing, worn beautifully. Awesome.
You're a class act, Mr Pingson - where you been?Quote:
I like this a lot with the darker buttons, and the combo really works. Honestly I would have thought it required a darker pair of trousers, but this really hangs together (and the PS is great). You look damn fine, hombre.
Sr Diaz is right that the jacket appears a little short at the front. But it could be that you're trying to stand too straight and pulling the jacket up and across your body, making it look that way, and smaller. I have the same tendency in photos. Relax! The combo's really nice though, I think.
I don't like the coloured stripe in the jacket, hate the tie, don't find the PS appealing and am not sure about the shirt. Yet somehow you look good. Wtf?
This thread is full of awesome the last couple of days; highlights only above, lowlights non-existent.post #55075 of 787237/17/13 at 1:05pm
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Quote:post #55076 of 787237/17/13 at 1:09pmPliney - solid!
Stitches - don't hem pants any more... also when they're tapered, might get a bit of bunching around the knees which will shorten them further. Plus they're more trendy slim cut and a bit of break is fine. Looks good. Cute kids too btwpost #55077 of 787237/17/13 at 1:10pm
as well you should be.Quote:
blue in tie matches shirt. suit is super cool regardless. infer what you will.Quote:
burn in hell you heathen.post #55078 of 787237/17/13 at 1:12pmpost #55079 of 787237/17/13 at 1:14pmpost #55080 of 787237/17/13 at 1:20pm
thanks for the feedback, MC, i would agree. yay! and thanks, i think they are cute too. even when they drain me of all my time, money and energy. derp.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 15 seconds ago
- › Wings + Horns SS14 48 seconds ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 6 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Terrible Fashion Blog Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge 19th September 2014: Brown tie without a staple... 11 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)