or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3663  

post #54931 of 78723
diaz - that hat is BOSS

AAS - take all your pics with teh jacket off and in your arm. looks great.
post #54932 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Miler View Post

A few shots of the only RTW suit that I have! My father got the suit from a friend and it somehow found its way to my closet. I believe that it is from the 90s. I had several (quite significant) adjustments introduced to it and now I wear it every once in a while. Just to make it a bit more interesting, I also included a few pics with my colleague Agnieszka who is a fellow interpreter. In the pic she's sporting a beautiful petrol blue DB bespoke jacket.  Of coure I have her consent to post the pics.
Foto K. Łukowicz Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)














I rarely like DBs, but this looks awesome. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #54933 of 78723
Originally Posted by Braddock View Post Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Splendid. I am very non-SF when it comes to ties, so I'm not a huge fan of seeing the creases from behind at the bottom of the wide blade. Those fond of artisanal touches like this will lap it up, I'm sure. In any case, absolutely exemplary otherwise.

 

Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Tie & jacket clash both in pattern & colour for me.

 

Originally Posted by An Acute Style View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

Love this except would like the jacket to a couple of shades darker so there's more of a contrast between it and hte trousers.

 

Out of curiosity, who does your shirts please? They have a good shape to them without being tight.

post #54934 of 78723
Looks great! The suit , tie, shirt, etc, shows major gravitas, especially for a young guy.
post #54935 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdfast View Post

Love this except would like the jacket to a couple of shades darker so there's more of a contrast between it and hte trousers.

 

Out of curiosity, who does your shirts please? They have a good shape to them without being tight.

I agree about the jacket.  I guess you have to work with what you got though.  The shirt is a TM Lewin slim fit.  I'd say the majority of my dress shirts are from TM Lewin.  

post #54936 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by FillW View Post

 Cool jacket! Where'd you get it etc?

 Looks to me like it fits good except the sleeves could show a bit of shirtsleeve. A white shirt work look better or perhaps light pink (they don't like black shirts on this forum). The jacket sleeve buttons need to be buttoned. I think lighter color trousers would look better also. White PS and real flower instead of the lapel pin.

 Maybe a bow tie? biggrin.gif


 PS: "Be gentle"? You may have come to the wrong place for that. lol8%5B1%5D.gif

smile.gif
The jacket is Isaia. The shirt and trousers are blue. Friday wear. A little fun factor. Rest of the week is always traditional lawyer garb.
post #54937 of 78723

 

JJ Minnis Fresco 0516

Kamakura

Rubinacci

German knitted tie (I'll be selling my private collection soon - 8 colors total) here


Edited by conradwu - 7/15/13 at 3:11pm
post #54938 of 78723

The poll for the Friday Challenge is over at midnight.  If you haven't yet...

 

GO VOTE!!!

post #54939 of 78723
post #54940 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

As an educator, I've been trained to recognize patterns in students.  It's pretty easy to translate that skill to recognizing patterns in the style of dress of certain individuals.  In particular, I think if I had to be someone from SF for Halloween what would I wear.  After a month or two of seeing outfits, I have a pretty good idea in mind.  I've yet to figure out SB though.  I feel that this outfit is wildly conservative with the emphasis on wild.  Everything here is rather conservative.  Even mixed together they are conservative, but there is still something wild about the juxtaposition of these conservative items to me.  It works though.  In a crazy way.  

post #54941 of 78723
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), default quality
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), default quality

A plaid bow for oh-gosh-it's-hot-in-July Monday!
post #54942 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post


Every detail of this combination is a delight.
post #54943 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post





the default monogram on all my shirts.

based on the greatest Wu-Tang Solo album of all time.

1000

One of the best uses of a monogram of all time.

Well done.
post #54944 of 78723
Thanks, AAS and CP!
post #54945 of 78723
conradwu - great combo

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Acute Style View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
As an educator, I've been trained to recognize patterns in students.  It's pretty easy to translate that skill to recognizing patterns in the style of dress of certain individuals.  In particular, I think if I had to be someone from SF for Halloween what would I wear.  After a month or two of seeing outfits, I have a pretty good idea in mind.  I've yet to figure out SB though.  I feel that this outfit is wildly conservative with the emphasis on wild.  Everything here is rather conservative.  Even mixed together they are conservative, but there is still something wild about the juxtaposition of these conservative items to me.  
It works though.  In a crazy way.  


Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabrigian View Post

One of the best uses of a monogram of all time.
Well done.

even better than YOLO? wink.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III