AAS - take all your pics with teh jacket off and in your arm. looks great.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3663post #54931 of 787237/15/13 at 10:38am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #54932 of 787237/15/13 at 10:40amQuote:Originally Posted by Tom Miler
A few shots of the only RTW suit that I have! My father got the suit from a friend and it somehow found its way to my closet. I believe that it is from the 90s. I had several (quite significant) adjustments introduced to it and now I wear it every once in a while. Just to make it a bit more interesting, I also included a few pics with my colleague Agnieszka who is a fellow interpreter. In the pic she's sporting a beautiful petrol blue DB bespoke jacket. Of coure I have her consent to post the pics.
Foto K. Łukowicz Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I rarely like DBs, but this looks awesome.post #54933 of 787237/15/13 at 11:01amOriginally Posted by Braddock Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Splendid. I am very non-SF when it comes to ties, so I'm not a huge fan of seeing the creases from behind at the bottom of the wide blade. Those fond of artisanal touches like this will lap it up, I'm sure. In any case, absolutely exemplary otherwise.Originally Posted by Claghorn Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Tie & jacket clash both in pattern & colour for me.
Love this except would like the jacket to a couple of shades darker so there's more of a contrast between it and hte trousers.
Out of curiosity, who does your shirts please? They have a good shape to them without being tight.post #54934 of 787237/15/13 at 11:08ampost #54935 of 787237/15/13 at 11:18amQuote:
I agree about the jacket. I guess you have to work with what you got though. The shirt is a TM Lewin slim fit. I'd say the majority of my dress shirts are from TM Lewin.post #54936 of 787237/15/13 at 11:19amQuote:Originally Posted by FillW
Cool jacket! Where'd you get it etc?
Looks to me like it fits good except the sleeves could show a bit of shirtsleeve. A white shirt work look better or perhaps light pink (they don't like black shirts on this forum). The jacket sleeve buttons need to be buttoned. I think lighter color trousers would look better also. White PS and real flower instead of the lapel pin.
Maybe a bow tie?
PS: "Be gentle"? You may have come to the wrong place for that.
The jacket is Isaia. The shirt and trousers are blue. Friday wear. A little fun factor. Rest of the week is always traditional lawyer garb.post #54937 of 787237/15/13 at 11:23ampost #54938 of 787237/15/13 at 11:32ampost #54939 of 787237/15/13 at 12:09pmpost #54940 of 787237/15/13 at 12:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
As an educator, I've been trained to recognize patterns in students. It's pretty easy to translate that skill to recognizing patterns in the style of dress of certain individuals. In particular, I think if I had to be someone from SF for Halloween what would I wear. After a month or two of seeing outfits, I have a pretty good idea in mind. I've yet to figure out SB though. I feel that this outfit is wildly conservative with the emphasis on wild. Everything here is rather conservative. Even mixed together they are conservative, but there is still something wild about the juxtaposition of these conservative items to me. It works though. In a crazy way.post #54941 of 787237/15/13 at 12:41pmpost #54942 of 787237/15/13 at 12:58pmpost #54943 of 787237/15/13 at 1:04pmpost #54944 of 787237/15/13 at 1:31pmpost #54945 of 787237/15/13 at 2:29pmconradwu - great comboQuote:Originally Posted by An Acute Style
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)As an educator, I've been trained to recognize patterns in students. It's pretty easy to translate that skill to recognizing patterns in the style of dress of certain individuals. In particular, I think if I had to be someone from SF for Halloween what would I wear. After a month or two of seeing outfits, I have a pretty good idea in mind. I've yet to figure out SB though. I feel that this outfit is wildly conservative with the emphasis on wild. Everything here is rather conservative. Even mixed together they are conservative, but there is still something wild about the juxtaposition of these conservative items to me.It works though. In a crazy way.
even better than YOLO?
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 10 minutes ago
- › ***BRAND NEW Dita Statesman Tokyo Tortoise Size 52 mm*** 22 minutes ago
- › Garments Manufacturers and Exporters 27 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 27 minutes ago
- › WrongWeather.net, Fashion & Lifestyle for Contemporary Men:... 29 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 37 minutes ago
- › Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform... 39 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)