Close-up & Shoes (Click to show)
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3662post #54916 of 787227/15/13 at 7:44am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #54917 of 787227/15/13 at 7:54ampost #54918 of 787227/15/13 at 8:16ampost #54919 of 787227/15/13 at 8:22ampost #54920 of 787227/15/13 at 8:23amQuote:Originally Posted by Holdfast
Asked to visit a school near the coast to do some teaching on a hot summer's day...
... means there's the opportunity to slope off to a local beach at the end of the day, losing the jacket & tie for a very British seaside paddle...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
All that's missing is a knotted handkerchief on my head.
Awesome as always!post #54921 of 787227/15/13 at 9:12ampost #54922 of 787227/15/13 at 9:14ampost #54923 of 787227/15/13 at 9:37am
Still trying to combine the new jacket. I really like how it looks with the ivory trousers, but I suspect the blue shirt ruins this one. oh well.
The tie is a macclesfield, too formal maybe, but the bright color totally discards it as a formal tie for me. Don't know if I'm right or wrong on that.
MTM Holland & Sherry seersucker jacket
MTM Holland & Sherry CrispAire trousers
Mercer and Sons end on end button down shirt
E. & G. Cappelli tie
Kent Wang linen hank
Carmina tan wingtips
Edited by RDiaz - 7/15/13 at 10:06ampost #54924 of 787227/15/13 at 9:47ampost #54925 of 787227/15/13 at 9:52amQuote:Originally Posted by rahul
first post here. Be gentle
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Cool jacket! Where'd you get it etc?
Looks to me like it fits good except the sleeves could show a bit of shirtsleeve. A white shirt work look better or perhaps light pink (they don't like black shirts on this forum). The jacket sleeve buttons need to be buttoned. I think lighter color trousers would look better also. White PS and real flower instead of the lapel pin.
Maybe a bow tie?
PS: "Be gentle"? You may have come to the wrong place for that.
Edited by FillW - 7/15/13 at 10:03ampost #54926 of 787227/15/13 at 9:54amQuote:
I was on a cruise and it is customary to dress up for dinner. I didn't wear this all day. Also, I enjoy dressing. I do it for fun not because I have to.post #54927 of 787227/15/13 at 9:59amQuote:Originally Posted by UrbanComposition
One thing I notice in most of your front-facing pics is that you are standing rather unnaturally. I have the same problem; most of us do not innately appear relaxed when taking pictures to post on the internet. Holding your shoulders back and arms out causes the front balance of your jacket to go off (specifically, up and in).
Relax a little, let your shoulders and arms fall forward, and breathe out. You'll feel better, and your pics will reflect that.
Your ensemble elements are all appropriately casual, although the shiny weave of the shirt seems out of place. Try an oxford next time and see how it looks.
Hey, you're one of the coolest guys on this forum. Along with Spoo, Tiralluer, Holdfast and LabelKing as far as posting good pics goes.
Edited by FillW - 7/15/13 at 10:13ampost #54928 of 787227/15/13 at 10:14ampost #54929 of 787227/15/13 at 10:26am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 8 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 16 seconds ago
- › Tulsa vs Memphis live Stream 52 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › LivE @@@!!Cincinnati vs Tulane Live Game NCAA Football!!Cincinnati... 3 minutes ago
- › LivE ©®®>~~Tulsa vs Memphis Live Game NCAA Football 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 5 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 6 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)