The four sided tie, also brought to you by the people who thought zip off trousers and reversible belts were a swell idea....
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 2/18/14 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3661
Styleforum Top Picks
DC, I think you are a good example of a man whom dresses to his build very well.
I really like this look on you; might suggest a blue shirt as opposed to the white and a chocolate sock as opposed to the navy but nice overall.
See details (Click to show)
Great example, here.
A few shots of the only RTW suit that I have! My father got the suit from a friend and it somehow found its way to my closet. I believe that it is from the 90s. I had several (quite significant) adjustments introduced to it and now I wear it every once in a while. Just to make it a bit more interesting, I also included a few pics with my colleague Agnieszka who is a fellow interpreter. In the pic she's sporting a beautiful petrol blue DB bespoke jacket. Of coure I have her consent to post the pics.
Foto K. Łukowicz
Well, I'm not usually one to critique in here, I mostly only post but my joking critique would go something along the lines of if the Pitti Uomo organisers want to start making porn films in the back rooms for some extra cash, then you'd be perfect for the lead male role.
My serious critique, would be the whole outfit needs some serious toning down, and those monks need to be buckled, and those sleeves need to be buttoned and so on and so forth.
I was speaking specifically about the trousers, the top half looks good to me. They are shapeless, need pressing and the cuffs look sloppy. Most guys on SF need smaller cuffs, you my friend need bigger ones. They can still have a little fullness without being baggy. Rdiaz' trousers are very good in this regard.
I actually like the jacket. Pair with a white pant plus a blue shirt and you've got a great summer look. Plain brown loafers and a white linen square of course.
Edited by Frankie22 - 7/15/13 at 6:20am
The shirt is light blue. With my cam and the sunny weather bright colours seems to be white.
First I tried two different pairs of brown socks, but I was not satisfied with the shade of the colour.
Do you guys consider it "vacation" if you're wearing the exact same thing you wear during the week? For me, vacation is swim trunks and a cooler of beer, with no suit or tie in sight.
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › NIKE Thread 32 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › The Official Carmina Sizing Thread 4 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 20140307: DocHolliday's White Shirt Blues 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 8 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 15 minutes ago
- › To the SFers that don't work in a field which requires suit and... 17 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoe P0rn. 19 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › 5 Tips to find the best pair of shoes for... by mahnoormalik
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw