Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3661post #54901 of 787247/15/13 at 5:27am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #54902 of 787247/15/13 at 5:35ampost #54903 of 787247/15/13 at 5:39ampost #54904 of 787247/15/13 at 5:51am
DC, I think you are a good example of a man whom dresses to his build very well.
I really like this look on you; might suggest a blue shirt as opposed to the white and a chocolate sock as opposed to the navy but nice overall.Quote:Originally Posted by DonCologne
See details (Click to show)post #54905 of 787247/15/13 at 5:53am
Great example, here.Quote:Originally Posted by Tom Miler
A few shots of the only RTW suit that I have! My father got the suit from a friend and it somehow found its way to my closet. I believe that it is from the 90s. I had several (quite significant) adjustments introduced to it and now I wear it every once in a while. Just to make it a bit more interesting, I also included a few pics with my colleague Agnieszka who is a fellow interpreter. In the pic she's sporting a beautiful petrol blue DB bespoke jacket. Of coure I have her consent to post the pics.
Foto K. Łukowiczpost #54906 of 787247/15/13 at 5:56amQuote:Originally Posted by Henry Carter
Well, I'm not usually one to critique in here, I mostly only post but my joking critique would go something along the lines of if the Pitti Uomo organisers want to start making porn films in the back rooms for some extra cash, then you'd be perfect for the lead male role.
My serious critique, would be the whole outfit needs some serious toning down, and those monks need to be buckled, and those sleeves need to be buttoned and so on and so forth.
I was speaking specifically about the trousers, the top half looks good to me. They are shapeless, need pressing and the cuffs look sloppy. Most guys on SF need smaller cuffs, you my friend need bigger ones. They can still have a little fullness without being baggy. Rdiaz' trousers are very good in this regard.
I actually like the jacket. Pair with a white pant plus a blue shirt and you've got a great summer look. Plain brown loafers and a white linen square of course.
Edited by Frankie22 - 7/15/13 at 6:20ampost #54907 of 787247/15/13 at 5:58amQuote:
The shirt is light blue. With my cam and the sunny weather bright colours seems to be white.
First I tried two different pairs of brown socks, but I was not satisfied with the shade of the colour.post #54908 of 787247/15/13 at 6:17ampost #54909 of 787247/15/13 at 7:04ampost #54910 of 787247/15/13 at 7:07ampost #54911 of 787247/15/13 at 7:20ampost #54912 of 787247/15/13 at 7:24ampost #54913 of 787247/15/13 at 7:33amQuote:Originally Posted by DonCologne
After yesterdays reposts to my outfit, I think I understand a little bit better the difference between a suit jacket and an odd jacket. So here is my try for today:
See details (Click to show)
Where are you wearing these brightly colored pants?post #54914 of 787247/15/13 at 7:39amQuote:
Do you guys consider it "vacation" if you're wearing the exact same thing you wear during the week? For me, vacation is swim trunks and a cooler of beer, with no suit or tie in sight.post #54915 of 787247/15/13 at 7:39am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Things that are pissing you off. 53 seconds ago
- › The Official "What is Beckham Wearing" Thread 1 minute ago
- › farmers insurance agent- good career choice? 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 10 minutes ago
- › A visit to Sartoria Ripense, Roma-based bespoke tailoring house 16 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 16 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 19 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 19 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 24 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)