i do too....but i think the pic of you in the yellow and shorts with yoru hands in your pockets is a fuckin winner.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:21am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 12/2/13 at 4:49pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Jeffrey George
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3652
Styleforum Top Picks
Tried this with cream linens and no square today.
Loafers are cheapos I was gifted last year, still looking to get a decent pair.
Also, narrowed the wrap a little bit on the jacket.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I like this a lot, RDiaz. I have a tan and white double breasted seersucker that I should wear more often. Thank you for the reminder.
Weekend starts with this combo:
See details (Click to show)
I love FU trousers. Maybe I should combine those with my above mentioned seersucker.
Ta, lads. I have dangerous ideas now.
this. i did the hands at the side pose for a while. and while it may seem the most natural, it usually comes off a little cold. im glad i moved on from that. AAS, give it a shot, see what happens!
Thanks. I love seersucker. It's the only summer fabric I can wear without cooking myself, linen included - which is why the only two summer jackets I currently have are seersucker. Wish I had found a solid navy one, which would've been more versatile; but now, even if I do find it, I won't be able to have anything done this year (my tailor closes for august and I'm short on $$$).
Looking forward to seeing yours
Ok, I reckon there's about a month full of poses here. I'm all about 2nd row third from the right.
I dunno... maybe I might like the album...
Should my non involvement in any musical porject stop me from wearing a t shirt from my fave band?
oh ye of a narrow mind...
the monogram was "Stitched" unto the shirt...
so therefore your soul is forever etched into all my monograms... (and into my heart)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › Forum feels clogged 14 seconds ago
- › NIKE Thread 27 seconds ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 44 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 3 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 6 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 7 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 8 minutes ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw