Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:21am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 12/2/13 at 4:49pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Jeffrey George
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3651
Styleforum Top Picks
And my empty breast pocket is probably to blame for that!
j/k. But I just found out my white linen hank was also in the bag that was stolen last week, so I really didn't know what to wear. I'm all for wearing a dark, contrasting hank with this, but was suggested white linen or no square yesterday...
Bespoke and some fairly generic linen (which I'm damn happy with)
Just a standard spread but I had them add an extra 1.5cm to the collar band.
@Sander - here's my unlined 3 fold. I generally like bigger knots as well, but occasionally I like something smaller.
New vest. I put a belt on later. Is the vest too short? I think it is. It fits pretty well in the body so I'm guessing I'd have to have the next larger size tailored. Decisions. The last two shots are from yesterday when I first got the vest and was fooling around.
Details. (Click to show)
I really like the pants and the socks are an added bonus. I think the outfit sends mixed signals though. The pants are obviously weekend and fun, but up top especially the structure of the jacket is too formal for the pants. I like the square shoulders of your sport coats in general on you, but I think this is a situation that would call for a more casual soft shoulder jacket. Love the shoes, pocket square, and cufflinks too.
The shoes are Allan Edmonds Cambridge: Warning: (Click to show)
So I can not see what is wrong with this shoes.
The suit fits very good for me.
I have these suits:
- Kiton 3 pieces suit in charcoal stripes
- Navy Blue Regent suit
- DB Burberrys steel blue
- DB Ermenegildo Zegna blue with a grey check
- Guy Laroche grey Flanell suit
- Solid charcoal Eduard Dressler
- Burberrys blue/green
- Navy blue pinstripe Paul Stuart by ISAIA
- Brooks Brothers seersucker
- Scabal 3 pieces grey Pow check suit
So no need to spent >500$ for a suit from a brand I never heard from.
Here some fotos you can see the suit with better light conditions:
07.02.13 Sydney, NS Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
New vest. I put a belt on later. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Details. (Click to show)
my dudes, i am confuse, how many fits do you wear in a day?
I use to do different poses more often. I had four main ones: arms folded, one hand in pocket, two hands in pocket, and arms at side. This is what I wore in June.
I like the visual consistency of the same pose.
no worries, just bustin your chops a lil bit.
bt dubz, in all those fits in the collage, i like the one with the blackwatch polo shirt and no jacket the best. i think that style really suits you. and your shoes seem much more suited to that look, imo.
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 29 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 52 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoe P0rn. 1 minute ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 2 minutes ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Loake Adams wingtips 7UK / 8 or 8.5US 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw