See details (Click to show)
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3651post #54751 of 787217/12/13 at 9:26am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #54752 of 787217/12/13 at 9:37am
Bespoke and some fairly generic linen (which I'm damn happy with)
Just a standard spread but I had them add an extra 1.5cm to the collar band.
@Sander - here's my unlined 3 fold. I generally like bigger knots as well, but occasionally I like something smaller.post #54753 of 787217/12/13 at 9:40ampost #54754 of 787217/12/13 at 9:56am
New vest. I put a belt on later. Is the vest too short? I think it is. It fits pretty well in the body so I'm guessing I'd have to have the next larger size tailored. Decisions. The last two shots are from yesterday when I first got the vest and was fooling around.post #54755 of 787217/12/13 at 10:02ampost #54756 of 787217/12/13 at 10:03ampost #54757 of 787217/12/13 at 10:08amQuote:
I really like the pants and the socks are an added bonus. I think the outfit sends mixed signals though. The pants are obviously weekend and fun, but up top especially the structure of the jacket is too formal for the pants. I like the square shoulders of your sport coats in general on you, but I think this is a situation that would call for a more casual soft shoulder jacket. Love the shoes, pocket square, and cufflinks too.post #54758 of 787217/12/13 at 10:09amQuote:Originally Posted by DonCologne
The shoes are Allan Edmonds Cambridge: Warning: (Click to show)Spoiler!http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/producti_SF8605_1_40000000001_-1
So I can not see what is wrong with this shoes.
The suit fits very good for me.
I have these suits:
- Kiton 3 pieces suit in charcoal stripes
- Navy Blue Regent suit
- DB Burberrys steel blue
- DB Ermenegildo Zegna blue with a grey check
- Guy Laroche grey Flanell suit
- Solid charcoal Eduard Dressler
- Burberrys blue/green
- Navy blue pinstripe Paul Stuart by ISAIA
- Brooks Brothers seersucker
- Scabal 3 pieces grey Pow check suit
So no need to spent >500$ for a suit from a brand I never heard from.
Here some fotos you can see the suit with better light conditions:Quote:Quote:Originally Posted by An Acute Style
07.02.13 Sydney, NS Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by An Acute Style
New vest. I put a belt on later. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Is the vest too short? I think it is. It fits pretty well in the body so I'm guessing I'd have to have the next larger size tailored. Decisions. The last two shots are from yesterday when I first got the vest and was fooling around.
Details. (Click to show)
my dudes, i am confuse, how many fits do you wear in a day?post #54759 of 787217/12/13 at 10:13amQuote:
I use to do different poses more often. I had four main ones: arms folded, one hand in pocket, two hands in pocket, and arms at side. This is what I wore in June.
I like the visual consistency of the same pose.post #54760 of 787217/12/13 at 10:14ampost #54761 of 787217/12/13 at 10:18amQuote:
no worries, just bustin your chops a lil bit.
bt dubz, in all those fits in the collage, i like the one with the blackwatch polo shirt and no jacket the best. i think that style really suits you. and your shoes seem much more suited to that look, imo.post #54762 of 787217/12/13 at 10:21ampost #54763 of 787217/12/13 at 10:21amQuote:Originally Posted by RDiaz
Tried this with cream linens and no square today.
Loafers are cheapos I was gifted last year, still looking to get a decent pair.
Also, narrowed the wrap a little bit on the jacket.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I like this a lot, RDiaz. I have a tan and white double breasted seersucker that I should wear more often. Thank you for the reminder.Quote:Originally Posted by DonCologne
Weekend starts with this combo:
See details (Click to show)
I love FU trousers. Maybe I should combine those with my above mentioned seersucker.
Ta, lads. I have dangerous ideas now.post #54764 of 787217/12/13 at 10:37amQuote:
this. i did the hands at the side pose for a while. and while it may seem the most natural, it usually comes off a little cold. im glad i moved on from that. AAS, give it a shot, see what happens!post #54765 of 787217/12/13 at 10:44amQuote:
Thanks. I love seersucker. It's the only summer fabric I can wear without cooking myself, linen included - which is why the only two summer jackets I currently have are seersucker. Wish I had found a solid navy one, which would've been more versatile; but now, even if I do find it, I won't be able to have anything done this year (my tailor closes for august and I'm short on $$$).
Looking forward to seeing yours
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › Australian Members 12 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 15 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 17 minutes ago
- › Experience with Maurizio Baldassari 17 minutes ago
- › Tour De France is Boring 23 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 24 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 28 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 29 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 29 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 33 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...