Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3651post #54751 of 787247/12/13 at 8:34am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #54752 of 787247/12/13 at 8:38amQuote:
And my empty breast pocket is probably to blame for that!
j/k. But I just found out my white linen hank was also in the bag that was stolen last week, so I really didn't know what to wear. I'm all for wearing a dark, contrasting hank with this, but was suggested white linen or no square yesterday...post #54753 of 787247/12/13 at 9:26ampost #54754 of 787247/12/13 at 9:37am
Bespoke and some fairly generic linen (which I'm damn happy with)
Just a standard spread but I had them add an extra 1.5cm to the collar band.
@Sander - here's my unlined 3 fold. I generally like bigger knots as well, but occasionally I like something smaller.post #54755 of 787247/12/13 at 9:40ampost #54756 of 787247/12/13 at 9:56am
New vest. I put a belt on later. Is the vest too short? I think it is. It fits pretty well in the body so I'm guessing I'd have to have the next larger size tailored. Decisions. The last two shots are from yesterday when I first got the vest and was fooling around.post #54757 of 787247/12/13 at 10:02ampost #54758 of 787247/12/13 at 10:03ampost #54759 of 787247/12/13 at 10:08amQuote:
I really like the pants and the socks are an added bonus. I think the outfit sends mixed signals though. The pants are obviously weekend and fun, but up top especially the structure of the jacket is too formal for the pants. I like the square shoulders of your sport coats in general on you, but I think this is a situation that would call for a more casual soft shoulder jacket. Love the shoes, pocket square, and cufflinks too.post #54760 of 787247/12/13 at 10:09amQuote:Originally Posted by DonCologne
The shoes are Allan Edmonds Cambridge: Warning: (Click to show)Spoiler!http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/producti_SF8605_1_40000000001_-1
So I can not see what is wrong with this shoes.
The suit fits very good for me.
I have these suits:
- Kiton 3 pieces suit in charcoal stripes
- Navy Blue Regent suit
- DB Burberrys steel blue
- DB Ermenegildo Zegna blue with a grey check
- Guy Laroche grey Flanell suit
- Solid charcoal Eduard Dressler
- Burberrys blue/green
- Navy blue pinstripe Paul Stuart by ISAIA
- Brooks Brothers seersucker
- Scabal 3 pieces grey Pow check suit
So no need to spent >500$ for a suit from a brand I never heard from.
Here some fotos you can see the suit with better light conditions:Quote:Quote:Originally Posted by An Acute Style
07.02.13 Sydney, NS Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by An Acute Style
New vest. I put a belt on later. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Is the vest too short? I think it is. It fits pretty well in the body so I'm guessing I'd have to have the next larger size tailored. Decisions. The last two shots are from yesterday when I first got the vest and was fooling around.
Details. (Click to show)
my dudes, i am confuse, how many fits do you wear in a day?post #54761 of 787247/12/13 at 10:13amQuote:
I use to do different poses more often. I had four main ones: arms folded, one hand in pocket, two hands in pocket, and arms at side. This is what I wore in June.
I like the visual consistency of the same pose.post #54762 of 787247/12/13 at 10:14ampost #54763 of 787247/12/13 at 10:18amQuote:
no worries, just bustin your chops a lil bit.
bt dubz, in all those fits in the collage, i like the one with the blackwatch polo shirt and no jacket the best. i think that style really suits you. and your shoes seem much more suited to that look, imo.post #54764 of 787247/12/13 at 10:21ampost #54765 of 787247/12/13 at 10:21amQuote:Originally Posted by RDiaz
Tried this with cream linens and no square today.
Loafers are cheapos I was gifted last year, still looking to get a decent pair.
Also, narrowed the wrap a little bit on the jacket.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I like this a lot, RDiaz. I have a tan and white double breasted seersucker that I should wear more often. Thank you for the reminder.Quote:Originally Posted by DonCologne
Weekend starts with this combo:
See details (Click to show)
I love FU trousers. Maybe I should combine those with my above mentioned seersucker.
Ta, lads. I have dangerous ideas now.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 20 seconds ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 27 seconds ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 1 minute ago
- › VASS and Epaulet MTO & Group Buy Thread 3 minutes ago
- › JCrew Wallace & Barnes Donkey Jacket - Small 3 minutes ago
- › JCrew Wallace & Barnes Donkey Jacket - Small 3 minutes ago
- › are my shoes to big compared to height 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Button-down quality 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)