I dunno, man....seems like your suits have built up shoulders and look kinda dated, your shoes look to be heavy / thick American Midwestern soles....have you thought about buying a new suit that's more updated, soft/ comfortable? I think you'd look sharp as razors in one of deez:
hell, shipping is even free. I ordered a great jacket from them a month or so ago, good business.
The shoes are Allan Edmonds Cambridge: http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/producti_SF8605_1_40000000001_-1
So I can not see what is wrong with this shoes.
The suit fits very good for me.
I have these suits:
- Kiton 3 pieces suit in charcoal stripes
- Navy Blue Regent suit
- DB Burberrys steel blue
- DB Ermenegildo Zegna blue with a grey check
- Guy Laroche grey Flanell suit
- Solid charcoal Eduard Dressler
- Burberrys blue/green
- Navy blue pinstripe Paul Stuart by ISAIA
- Brooks Brothers seersucker
- Scabal 3 pieces grey Pow check suit
So no need to spent >500$ for a suit from a brand I never heard from.
Here some fotos you can see the suit with better light conditions:
Edited by DonCologne - 7/12/13 at 12:13am