Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3647post #54691 of 787237/11/13 at 2:49pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #54692 of 787237/11/13 at 3:01pmpost #54693 of 787237/11/13 at 4:01pmpost #54694 of 787237/11/13 at 4:32pmpost #54695 of 787237/11/13 at 4:34pm
Asked to visit a school near the coast to do some teaching on a hot summer's day...
... means there's the opportunity to slope off to a local beach at the end of the day, losing the jacket & tie for a very British seaside paddle...
All that's missing is a knotted handkerchief on my head.post #54696 of 787237/11/13 at 5:00pmpost #54697 of 787237/11/13 at 5:16pm
Don, a lot of people with wider frames don't try to practice dressing well due to them thinking they don't look good due to the shilouette. That's what I've come to believe. Way to prove them wrong, very wrong.
Hope that's taken as a compliment, as it's meant to be.post #54698 of 787237/11/13 at 5:27pmpost #54699 of 787237/11/13 at 5:45pmpost #54700 of 787237/11/13 at 5:57pmpost #54701 of 787237/11/13 at 6:07pmpost #54702 of 787237/11/13 at 6:18pmpost #54703 of 787237/11/13 at 6:44pm
Uniqlo doesn't sell them anymore. They are regular fit as opposed to Uniqlo's slim fit. They still sell a vintage chino in regular fit, but I find that these are more refined than the vintage chino.
The sizing is even and odd waist sizes with inseams that are usually 34 and over. They do free hemming, but I took mine to my tailor because Uniqlo doesn't do cuffs surprisingly.
I find their slim fit pants too slim. The slim fit also have spandex in them which I despise. The colors are nice though.post #54704 of 787237/11/13 at 7:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by Kid Nickels
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
BB calls this "fun". LOL
I'm not going to pretend that I don't love this. I do. I'm 95% sure I would never wear this as a suit, but as separates I might fool with this. Cost too much anyway.post #54705 of 787237/11/13 at 7:31pmthis suit has the potential to be one of the best lookin examples of zegna I've seen--
to my eye, if you were to shorten sleeves slightly to expose 1/4" of shirt, slim sleeves ever so slightly/ fingertip pinch, and slim pantlegs a touch, you've got a f*cking winner here.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 4 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 5 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Waxing Denim Project (long, pics) 8 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)