Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3641post #54601 of 787247/11/13 at 7:50am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #54602 of 787247/11/13 at 7:59ampost #54603 of 787247/11/13 at 8:04ampost #54604 of 787247/11/13 at 8:05ampost #54605 of 787247/11/13 at 8:18ampost #54606 of 787247/11/13 at 8:26amQuote:
Thanks! I think the model name is actually "Coat", which AFAIK excludes the K-models! I was lucky to finally find one in a long size! Have been eyeing Boglioli for some time now, but never pulled the trigger, because the only local store to sell them only has regular ( = super short) sizes. This one's still pretty short, though long enough for a casual odd-jacket. Nice fabric, too, 75 cotton / 25 linen.post #54607 of 787247/11/13 at 8:26ampost #54608 of 787247/11/13 at 8:35amQuote:Originally Posted by Stugotes
Thanks! I think the model name is actually "Coat", which AFAIK excludes the K-models! I was lucky to finally find one in a long size! Have been eyeing Boglioli for some time now, but never pulled the trigger, because the only local store to sell them only has regular ( = super short) sizes. This one's still pretty short, though long enough for a casual odd-jacket. Nice fabric, too, 75 cotton / 25 linen.
looks fantastic. Thats the only thing thats held me back from the CRAZY cheap prices on Yoox...I knda like the shorter body, but they can be REALLY short...and im 6'3. Finding one in long would be prefecto. They always look great...one day ill just suck it up and kop.post #54609 of 787247/11/13 at 8:35ampost #54610 of 787247/11/13 at 8:41amQuote:Quote:
I'd have to see all of it to agree with that. Reaching for the camera could make it look bad, the angle, etc. It potentially looks great. And bad.post #54611 of 787247/11/13 at 8:56amQuote:Originally Posted by Sprezziamo
Hello gentlemen, first picture and first post for me here on SF.
Just to provide a short background about myself, I'm 23 and I'm from Italy (my family is from Biella, you might (should? ) know it for its wool), even though I'm quite a traveller (I'm studying in Paris, and I just came back from London where I spent last semester).
Anyway, being a student I don't wear suits too often (apart from summer internships), but yesterday I had an interview, so I decided to take a picture and join the community (which I've been reading for a few weeks).
Since the interview was for an entry-level position in an investment bank, I decided to wear something 'conservative' and avoid flashy colors and/or mixing too many patterns or colors, so the final output might look a bit "boring", bit I still quite like it.
(I realized the picture is quite dark and the suit looks kinda black, however it's just a 'dark charcoal')
This is a really dapper outfit mister, excellent fit..post #54612 of 787247/11/13 at 9:01ampost #54613 of 787247/11/13 at 9:04ampost #54614 of 787247/11/13 at 9:25ampost #54615 of 787247/11/13 at 9:30amYeah I like it too AAS.
Suggestion - get a tie bar to clip your tie and thus stop the reverse back blade from peeking out and causing eyebrows to raise. Only for the love of god please don't get one of those wanky little one inch wide ones from The Tie Bar that GQ has splattered all over every single photo layout they ever do!
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 1 minute ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Carson Street Clothiers - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › YUKETEN MAINE GUIDE OX BLUE (2pairs US 9 and US10) BRAND NEW!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 4 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 7 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)