Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:24 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3639post #54571 of 787177/10/13 at 8:06pmpost #54572 of 787177/10/13 at 11:25pmpost #54573 of 787177/10/13 at 11:57pmpost #54574 of 787177/11/13 at 12:01ampost #54575 of 787177/11/13 at 3:40ampost #54576 of 787177/11/13 at 4:05am
Latest MTM, unstructured (besides shoulder padding) Holland & Sherry seersucker DB. Still not perfect but getting there. Unnoticeable in the pics (because I didn't want anyone to focus on that) is a very slightly long back balance, and more noticeable is the low gorge that the factory decided to do because I asked to lower the button stance; should have lowered the stance without lowering the gorge. Overall pretty happy with it though.
Oh, and I wish I could wear this jacket with the latest Rubinacci knit I had bought, but it was robbed along with my Real Teatro di San Carlo pocket square. Humanity sucks.
Edited by RDiaz - 7/11/13 at 8:11ampost #54577 of 787177/11/13 at 5:13am
Hello gentlemen, first picture and first post for me here on SF.
Just to provide a short background about myself, I'm 23 and I'm from Italy (my family is from Biella, you might (should? ) know it for its wool), even though I'm quite a traveller (I'm studying in Paris, and I just came back from London where I spent last semester).
Anyway, being a student I don't wear suits too often (apart from summer internships), but yesterday I had an interview, so I decided to take a picture and join the community (which I've been reading for a few weeks).
Since the interview was for an entry-level position in an investment bank, I decided to wear something 'conservative' and avoid flashy colors and/or mixing too many patterns or colors, so the final output might look a bit "boring", bit I still quite like it.
(I realized the picture is quite dark and the suit looks kinda black, however it's just a 'dark charcoal')post #54578 of 787177/11/13 at 5:30ampost #54579 of 787177/11/13 at 5:44ampost #54580 of 787177/11/13 at 5:49ampost #54581 of 787177/11/13 at 6:24ampost #54582 of 787177/11/13 at 6:24ampost #54583 of 787177/11/13 at 6:33ampost #54584 of 787177/11/13 at 6:50amthanks for all the likes yesterday, guys!
sander, i dont care if its boring, it looks great.
AAS - i usually drape my ties over a jacket hanger and then put a jacket on the hanger or i bring a small tie box and store them in there. either option has yet to fail me.post #54585 of 787177/11/13 at 6:56amQuote:
jacket looks waaaaay too tight...buttoning point looks too high as well...id ditch the jacket. Great shirt/tie combo though. #suitapocolypse #whyareweusinghashtagshere #awesomesauce
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 18 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 37 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 38 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 1 minute ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 2 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 2 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 7 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 8 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...