Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3637post #54541 of 787227/10/13 at 11:30am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #54542 of 787227/10/13 at 11:30amQuote:Originally Posted by upr_crustQuote:
The routine of Stitchy and Derk as pimp and hustler started without my input (I merely extend and more fully articulate the legend), and, as for paying for it, happily, that is not yet a condition of my romantic life.
Whoa, now, pardner. I believe Clag is referring to your professional life. Or do you do it just for sport?post #54543 of 787227/10/13 at 11:30ampost #54544 of 787227/10/13 at 11:37ampost #54545 of 787227/10/13 at 11:40amQuote:
My sense was that Clags was referring to my paying Derk (or someone similar) for HIS professional services, not the economics of MY professional services (which do not include the world's oldest profession). As for doing it "just for sport" - inappropriate sexual behaviour has been the "sport" of humanity since time immemorial, subject of innumerable books, plays, movies, and divorce proceedings.Quote:
The fact that you have thighs is WTMI.post #54546 of 787227/10/13 at 11:41ampost #54547 of 787227/10/13 at 11:48ampost #54548 of 787227/10/13 at 12:00pmpost #54549 of 787227/10/13 at 12:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by IrateCustomer
This thread... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Not almost, this has become a trainwreck. I saw so many new posts in the preview and, surprise, it's the usual suspects cracking jokes. Yawn.post #54550 of 787227/10/13 at 12:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by StugotesQuote:Originally Posted by IrateCustomer
This thread... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Not almost, this has become a trainwreck. I saw so many new posts in the preview and, surprise, it's the usual suspects cracking jokes. Yawn.
What? U no like?post #54551 of 787227/10/13 at 12:13pmpost #54552 of 787227/10/13 at 12:14pmQuote:
i experienced the same.
it beats zero new posts all day imo. place gets dead fast when there are few fits.post #54553 of 787227/10/13 at 12:30pmpost #54554 of 787227/10/13 at 12:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ianiceman
I agree about the tie. Also Stichy, I've given you shit in the past for your ridiculous man crush on Spoo, but I have to give you credit here for not following Spoo and Henry Carter in wearing striped shirts with those tall exposed collar bands. Sets of stripes running in three different directions around the tie knot (which is the focal point of an outfit) just give me a headache. The style you have chosen here looks much better IMO.
At least he knows what Spoo, Patrick Booth and DerekS really look like.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1747 Active Users (419 Members and 1328 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 35 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 1 minute ago
- › W+H Primaloft Green combat vest Med 1 minute ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Bespoke Tommy Nutter EU46 UK36 red Irish tweed (price drop) 7 minutes ago
- › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask... 8 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...