or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3637  

post #54541 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

SF has gotten very homoerotic of late, and oddly enough, I'm not sure we can pin that on crusty (at least, not unless he pays first)

The routine of Stitchy and Derk as pimp and hustler started without my input (I merely extend and more fully articulate the legend), and, as for paying for it, happily, that is not yet a condition of my romantic life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

comeon....learning about me being pantsless is much more interesting than the oneshoe.

hell...maybe i need to start a thread discussing what ill take my pants off for and run it for 30+ pages arguing with everyone the aesthetics of my thighs.

As much as I am sure that your thighs are flawless, arguing their aesthetics comes under the rubric of WTMI.
post #54542 of 78724
When I was fat my thighs would rub together and in the summer I would get a nasty rash. Is that WTMI, too?
post #54543 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by upr_crust View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

SF has gotten very homoerotic of late, and oddly enough, I'm not sure we can pin that on crusty (at least, not unless he pays first)

The routine of Stitchy and Derk as pimp and hustler started without my input (I merely extend and more fully articulate the legend), and, as for paying for it, happily, that is not yet a condition of my romantic life.

Whoa, now, pardner. I believe Clag is referring to your professional life. Or do you do it just for sport?
post #54544 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

When I was fat my thighs would rub together and in the summer I would get a nasty rash. Is that WTMI, too?

Yep.
post #54545 of 78724
This thread...



And almost...

post #54546 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Whoa, now, pardner. I believe Clag is referring to your professional life. Or do you do it just for sport?

My sense was that Clags was referring to my paying Derk (or someone similar) for HIS professional services, not the economics of MY professional services (which do not include the world's oldest profession). As for doing it "just for sport" - inappropriate sexual behaviour has been the "sport" of humanity since time immemorial, subject of innumerable books, plays, movies, and divorce proceedings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

When I was fat my thighs would rub together and in the summer I would get a nasty rash. Is that WTMI, too?

The fact that you have thighs is WTMI.
post #54547 of 78724
AAC, what do you mean your tie is four sided? Like it has four patterns depending on how you tie it? Or do you mean it is an obelisk of some sort? confused.gif
post #54548 of 78724

Can't it be both? Crusty writes for the New York Times Review of Escorts

post #54549 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

Can't it be both? Crusty writes for the New York Times Review of Escorts

Were that true, circulation for both the publication, and for my own modest cardiovascular system, would be greatly improved.
post #54550 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrateCustomer View Post

This thread... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 





And almost...

 

 

 

 

Not almost, this has become a trainwreck. I saw so many new posts in the preview and, surprise, it's the usual suspects cracking jokes. Yawn.

post #54551 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stugotes View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrateCustomer View Post

This thread... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:




And almost...




Not almost, this has become a trainwreck. I saw so many new posts in the preview and, surprise, it's the usual suspects cracking jokes. Yawn.

What? U no like?
post #54552 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

When I was fat my thighs would rub together and in the summer I would get a nasty rash. Is that WTMI, too?

 

i guess we're not doing the pictures thing anymore?

post #54553 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

When I was fat my thighs would rub together and in the summer I would get a nasty rash. Is that WTMI, too?

i experienced the same. frown.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

What? U no like?

it beats zero new posts all day imo. place gets dead fast when there are few fits.
post #54554 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stugotes View Post

Not almost, this has become a trainwreck. I saw so many new posts in the preview and, surprise, it's the usual suspects cracking jokes. Yawn.

yep. enjoy it. if you dont, use your block list. Or post some fuckin fits and stop complaining.
post #54555 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianiceman View Post


I agree about the tie. Also Stichy, I've given you shit in the past for your ridiculous man crush on Spoo, but I have to give you credit here for not following Spoo and Henry Carter in wearing striped shirts with those tall exposed collar bands. Sets of stripes running in three different directions around the tie knot (which is the focal point of an outfit) just give me a headache. The style you have chosen here looks much better IMO.

 

 At least he knows what Spoo, Patrick Booth and DerekS really look like. lol8[1].gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III