or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3632  

post #54466 of 78724
do you have to wear CBD daily?
post #54467 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDevil10 View Post

tooday



You know, technically this is breaking some "rules." But this fit really does say, "I am not to be fucked with" (in the nicest possible way of course...)
post #54468 of 78724
red-devil, the tie looks superb. wink.gif
post #54469 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

red-devil, the tie looks superb. wink.gif

 

TSB FTW

post #54470 of 78724


Boglioli SC
Finamore shirt
Panta tie
Ralph Lauren PS
Hierbas de Ibiza
Panta panta
Gaziano & Girling Walkton
post #54471 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDaniels View Post


You know, technically this is breaking some "rules." But this fit really does say, "I am not to be fucked with" (in the nicest possible way of course...)

 

Ha, cheers...

post #54472 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Gaziano & Girling Walkton

 

Goddamnit I love those Walktons...feel a MTO coming on...

post #54473 of 78724

 

post #54474 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

do you have to wear CBD daily?

Yes, there's no way around it. Dark brown shoes are frowned upon for example, so I'm already breaking some rules. Standard dress here is a navy suit, black shoes and a double cuffed white shirt.

post #54475 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDevil10 View Post

tooday

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

I really don't like this.  I don't like two color pinstripes suits.  I don't like black suits either.  The stripes on the shirt and suit are too close together in scale. Four patterns is a bit much given the boldness of each item alone.  I think a check shirt in the same colorway would pull this together more.  I also think of silver ties as being rather formal, but this clearly isn't a formal outfit.  

 

On the positive side, I love the pocket square and shirt.  The proportions/fit are also great.  I love 3/2 roll jackets and double FIH knots.    

post #54476 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

SWAG!

post #54477 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Acute Style View Post

I really don't like this.  I don't like two color pinstripes suits.  I don't like black suits either.  The stripes on the shirt and suit are too close together in scale. Four patterns is a bit much given the boldness of each item alone.  I think a check shirt in the same colorway would pull this together more.  I also think of silver ties as being rather formal, but this clearly isn't a formal outfit.  

 

On the positive side, I love the pocket square and shirt.  The proportions/fit are also great.  I love 3/2 roll jackets and double FIH knots.    

 

Points taken...it's not black, rather, charcoal.

post #54478 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDevil10 View Post

TSB FTW

nod[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyface View Post

Yes, there's no way around it. Dark brown shoes are frowned upon for example, so I'm already breaking some rules. Standard dress here is a navy suit, black shoes and a double cuffed white shirt.

oy vey!
post #54479 of 78724
Good evening everyone. Long time no see (at least a few weeks I think!). Got to wear a suit today for my last lecture of the summer. I forgot the PS and I would have preferred a white shirt in retrospect. Black captoes on the bottom. Can't wait until the fall and I start my fulltime job and can share some of my more recent (and in my opinion, much better fitting) pieces.


post #54480 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citan1145 View Post

Good evening everyone. Long time no see (at least a few weeks I think!). Got to wear a suit today for my last lecture of the summer. I forgot the PS and I would have preferred a white shirt in retrospect. Black captoes on the bottom. Can't wait until the fall and I start my fulltime job and can share some of my more recent (and in my opinion, much better fitting) pieces.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

The color scheme and all seems fine, but the fit of the jacket seems odd.  It may just be your build, but the shoulders are very square and broad and the waist looks very tapered.  It looks quite extreme.  Your arms look very long as well.  I'd say the sleeves are a little bit too long.  Not that big a deal though.  

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III