or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3631  

post #54451 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post


Clubbing? confused.gif I shovel snow in them. Does that count? Also, FWIW, I don't have lasted trees for them, just woodlores or something.

Haha, I can picture you shoveling snow in black captoes and a navy suit while wearing some red mittens. Let me recommend you something then: black balmoral boots.

post #54452 of 78722
not sure what mine are actually.... :/ but their noticeably better made than my loakes. I like my loakes, but theyre pretty shitty.

I cant speak for anyone elses gripes...but i love mine. also, they offer much better lasts IMHO.
post #54453 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Why do you think I wear suits and nice shoes? I have to make up somehow for the lack of large genitalia.

That would explain much of the popularity of this website, it would seem.
post #54454 of 78722
Originally Posted by upr_crust View Post


That would explain much of the popularity of this website, it would seem.

Oh god. Please don't know that.

post #54455 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjester View Post

Oh god. Please don't know that.

Oh, don't worry. For true microphallasia, one needs either a very large and noisy motorcycle, or a very flashy and expensive sports car.
post #54456 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyface View Post

Haha, I can picture you shoveling snow in black captoes and a navy suit while wearing some red mittens. Let me recommend you something then: black balmoral boots.

You mean like this?
efbd9af4.jpg

Or like this?

DSC02443.jpg
post #54457 of 78722

Shoes Santoni
Socks Land's End
Suit PR Heritage
Shirt PR Heritage with a 170 Monti cloth
Tie Drake's
PS Roda

 

AppleMark

 

 

 

 

post #54458 of 78722

Nicely done.

 

Where are the bedsheets? Spent too much on ties?

 

Me too man. Me too.

post #54459 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post


You mean like this?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

efbd9af4.jpg

Or like this?

DSC02443.jpg

 

Yes! The first pair looks great, the second pair is...intense. Never seen laces and buckles on a boot before. I bet they're perfect for snow shoveling though!

post #54460 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyface View Post

Yes! The first pair looks great, the second pair is...intense. Never seen laces and buckles on a boot before. I bet they're perfect for snow shoveling though!

Double-monk lace-strap. All the rage in snowy weather. I don't know anything about snowy weather, or all the rage.

post #54461 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjester View Post

Nicely done.

Where are the bedsheets? Spent too much on ties?

Me too man. Me too.

its yurope. u get a little half duvet for yourself. and a separate half duvet for the missus.
post #54462 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

and navy blazers.

defo.

MF - another nice look there.
post #54463 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trompe le Monde View Post


its yurope. u get a little half duvet for yourself. and a separate half duvet for the missus.

True. But I don't like mine, so I just keep it away.

post #54464 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


defo.

MF - another nice look there.

Cheers stitches! I'm trying to keep it interesting while staying within the boundaries of CBD, but I'm finding it harder and harder to do so, as most of my wardrobe is much too loud for CBD.

post #54465 of 78722
do you have to wear CBD daily?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III