no joke, i still double take every time i see his avatar, lol.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3623post #54331 of 787197/8/13 at 5:30pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #54332 of 787197/8/13 at 5:39pmQuote:
Espu, if there's a Friday challenge that requires an outfit according to your color country, lend me that tie, please.post #54333 of 787197/8/13 at 6:53pmpost #54334 of 787197/8/13 at 8:19pmpost #54335 of 787197/8/13 at 10:44pmpost #54336 of 787197/8/13 at 10:53pmpost #54337 of 787197/9/13 at 12:25ampost #54338 of 787197/9/13 at 1:40ampost #54339 of 787197/9/13 at 1:42am
And you both look good! Very nice and understated.Quote:Originally Posted by Braddock
Yes, I really wear denim + silk tie on these photos.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I called him "Hippie" all day.post #54340 of 787197/9/13 at 2:11ampost #54341 of 787197/9/13 at 2:34amQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
well, its on the inside, and its nice to know the fabric. i cant hardly imagine that being a big deal at all. the patch pockets were intentional. i like them, and i think they take down the formality a notch with looking odd. its certainly not uncommon as far as i know. not to mention, i dont think twill is a particularly formal fabric imo.
the construction and quality of the suit are top notch. i assure you.
It certainly looks well made! May I be so impolite as to ask for the price of the suit?
BTW, I'm like you, I like pick stitching too (provided it's done tastefully). My favourite suit has tons of it and I love it:
Edit: forgot to say: I like it because it makes a suit look less 'stiff'post #54342 of 787197/9/13 at 4:42ampost #54343 of 787197/9/13 at 4:47ampost #54344 of 787197/9/13 at 4:51ampost #54345 of 787197/9/13 at 5:01amQuote:
but i has opinionz!!! HEAR THEM DAMMIT!
ill change one day. i just wanna make sure everyone gets a chance to see stitchy make his "truck stop bathroom face."
Edited by DerekS - 7/9/13 at 5:14am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 38 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 41 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 59 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › Balmoral Boot Porn 4 minutes ago
- › The umbrella, cane, riding crop and miscellaneous accessories porn... 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...