or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3621  

post #54301 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post


nod[1].gif

tie is fantastic. deets?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie View Post

I've never had a problem with my shoes either. Sweden is moody when it comes to weather but it hasn't been a bother.

+1 on the tie MF, I like it.

 

Cheers guys, the E.G. Cappelli is one of my favorite CBD ties!

 

And yes, after I was done typing I noticed it sounded dirty to inconspicuously take a selfie in the tube, but I know how much you appreciate that.

post #54302 of 78723
^tops. i LOVE my cappelli tie...awesome stuff
post #54303 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyface View Post

I was trying to inconspicuously take a selfie while waiting on the tube shog%5B1%5D.gif

laugh.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sander View Post

Rain doesn't ruin shoes. It's that simple. I wear my leather shoes in all kinds of weather, never had a problem (and Berlin winters are harsh). Of course I don't hike in them for hours in the rain, but walking through the city for some hours, long subway rides... no problem.

well, it may not ruin them, but sufficient water can really cause leather soles to soften up and wear down faster ime. galoshes are the way to go i think. YMMV.
post #54304 of 78723
Hey all! What's been going on in here? Internet at new gig won't load images but I wanted to say hi to any and all!
post #54305 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandArts View Post

Hey all! What's been going on in here? Internet at new gig won't load images but I wanted to say hi to any and all!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

labelking, UC, and now pandarts?! what a week. Hope youre well.icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #54306 of 78723
WOW! What a week indeed! I'm doing very well thanks. I haven't had a need to wear a suit since the Summer of 2011 but always love to check in once in a while to see how things here are going.
post #54307 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandArts View Post

WOW! What a week indeed! I'm doing very well thanks. I haven't had a need to wear a suit since the Summer of 2011 but always love to check in once in a while to see how things here are going.

well damn. hate to hear that. You were one of my favorite WAYWRN posters when i first joined. Check in more often!
post #54308 of 78723
Well thanks for saying that...I really do miss posting here and maybe, if and when the occasion arises I'll try to post again smile.gif
post #54309 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandArts View Post

Hey all! What's been going on in here? Internet at new gig won't load images but I wanted to say hi to any and all!

Come back to the wine thread!
post #54310 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Come back to the wine thread!

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #54311 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

well damn. hate to hear that. You were one of my favorite WAYWRN posters when i first joined. Check in more often!

Goddamn Hippies. First ElGuapoWongo (if anyone still remembers him by that name, do not recall the funny upper/lower case) and now we learn that others have vanished for the same reason.
post #54312 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sander View Post

Goddamn Hippies. First ElGuapoWongo (if anyone still remembers him by that name, do not recall the funny upper/lower case) and now we learn that others have vanished for the same reason.

no shit! sad days fo sho.
post #54313 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sander View Post

Goddamn Hippies. First ElGuapoWongo (if anyone still remembers him by that name, do not recall the funny upper/lower case) and now we learn that others have vanished for the same reason.

Oh Man ElGuapo!!!! I miss his posts!
post #54314 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjester View Post

Is that grey with orange?

 

Looks great. I like the crisp shirt.

 

Nope, it's green. biggrin.gif It's a tough colour to get thru a pic, but this one shows more the true color. 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Consider that this pic was meant for the tailor's feedback. biggrin.gif

 

 

post #54315 of 78723

Can't tell for sure without a side view, but that jacket seems to fit beautifully, Betelgeuse... lots of shape without even the slightest hint of tightness. Very well done.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III