Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3619post #54271 of 787227/8/13 at 11:18am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #54272 of 787227/8/13 at 11:20ampost #54273 of 787227/8/13 at 11:21ampost #54274 of 787227/8/13 at 11:22ampost #54275 of 787227/8/13 at 11:22amQuote:
In RTW, yes, you're right, most suits and SC have a fabric tag. For MTM or bespoke, it becomes a stylistic choice:post #54276 of 787227/8/13 at 11:24amQuote:
It takes a very refined taste to appreciate LabelKings outfits. LabelKing is a living style icon. Mimo on the other hand is as delicate a dresser as a repoussé shaped by a sledgehammer.post #54277 of 787227/8/13 at 11:25ampost #54278 of 787227/8/13 at 11:29amQuote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I really dislike the contrasty "fake" pick stitching on the lapels. The jacket feels too country to go with this tie or square otherwise nice colours and shoes.post #54279 of 787227/8/13 at 11:34ampost #54280 of 787227/8/13 at 11:36ampost #54281 of 787227/8/13 at 11:42amAAS - nice look.
clap - that post almost knocked me off my chair.Quote:
can. not. wait.Quote:
is very clean and easy to navigate one you join. and joining is free. go for it.
i think the prices may have changed since he started, youd have to join and check.Quote:
awesome. cant wait to see yours.Quote:Originally Posted by EliodA
Very nice suit, but... I don't think sporting a fabric label on the inside of your jacket can ever be considered stylish. I'm also not convinced about the combination of informal patch pockets and this very formal looking fabric. Seems a bit like a stylistic oxymoron to me.
But I'm just nitpicking, enjoy your new suit! (I do hope the construction quality of Tiberias' suits is better than that of their website...)
well, its on the inside, and its nice to know the fabric. i cant hardly imagine that being a big deal at all. the patch pockets were intentional. i like them, and i think they take down the formality a notch with looking odd. its certainly not uncommon as far as i know. not to mention, i dont think twill is a particularly formal fabric imo.
the construction and quality of the suit are top notch. i assure you.
lolzpost #54282 of 787227/8/13 at 11:43ampost #54283 of 787227/8/13 at 11:46ampost #54284 of 787227/8/13 at 11:47ampost #54285 of 787227/8/13 at 11:48amQuote:
this is SF. a forum filled with thousands and thousands of posts and threads debating for days/weeks/months most subjects on which it is pretty unnecessary to have a strong opinion on.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The Original Chippewa Heritage Boot Line 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › How does this product work?28 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sale on Aliexpress! 7 minutes ago
- › ***4th Annual SF 2014-2015 YAHOO! FANTASY B-BALL FANTASY LEAGUES... 8 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 9 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 14 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 18 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...