Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:40 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 6:56 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3619post #54271 of 787227/8/13 at 11:18am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #54272 of 787227/8/13 at 11:20ampost #54273 of 787227/8/13 at 11:21ampost #54274 of 787227/8/13 at 11:22ampost #54275 of 787227/8/13 at 11:22amQuote:
In RTW, yes, you're right, most suits and SC have a fabric tag. For MTM or bespoke, it becomes a stylistic choice:post #54276 of 787227/8/13 at 11:24amQuote:
It takes a very refined taste to appreciate LabelKings outfits. LabelKing is a living style icon. Mimo on the other hand is as delicate a dresser as a repoussé shaped by a sledgehammer.post #54277 of 787227/8/13 at 11:25ampost #54278 of 787227/8/13 at 11:29amQuote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I really dislike the contrasty "fake" pick stitching on the lapels. The jacket feels too country to go with this tie or square otherwise nice colours and shoes.post #54279 of 787227/8/13 at 11:34ampost #54280 of 787227/8/13 at 11:36ampost #54281 of 787227/8/13 at 11:42amAAS - nice look.
clap - that post almost knocked me off my chair.Quote:
can. not. wait.Quote:
is very clean and easy to navigate one you join. and joining is free. go for it.
i think the prices may have changed since he started, youd have to join and check.Quote:
awesome. cant wait to see yours.Quote:Originally Posted by EliodA
Very nice suit, but... I don't think sporting a fabric label on the inside of your jacket can ever be considered stylish. I'm also not convinced about the combination of informal patch pockets and this very formal looking fabric. Seems a bit like a stylistic oxymoron to me.
But I'm just nitpicking, enjoy your new suit! (I do hope the construction quality of Tiberias' suits is better than that of their website...)
well, its on the inside, and its nice to know the fabric. i cant hardly imagine that being a big deal at all. the patch pockets were intentional. i like them, and i think they take down the formality a notch with looking odd. its certainly not uncommon as far as i know. not to mention, i dont think twill is a particularly formal fabric imo.
the construction and quality of the suit are top notch. i assure you.
lolzpost #54282 of 787227/8/13 at 11:43ampost #54283 of 787227/8/13 at 11:46ampost #54284 of 787227/8/13 at 11:47ampost #54285 of 787227/8/13 at 11:48amQuote:
this is SF. a forum filled with thousands and thousands of posts and threads debating for days/weeks/months most subjects on which it is pretty unnecessary to have a strong opinion on.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 9 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 24 minutes ago
- › Nike Roshe GS Hyper Rose et Blanc Junior Femme 26 minutes ago
- › Alden x Epaulet Alpine Grain Taunton Boots - 8.5D - WORN ONCE 30 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 31 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...