Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3614post #54196 of 787227/7/13 at 10:09am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #54197 of 787227/7/13 at 10:11ampost #54198 of 787227/7/13 at 10:14ampost #54199 of 787227/7/13 at 10:15amQuote:Originally Posted by clapeyron
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
It would probably hurt me less to have my name tattooed on my forehead than wearing yet another name badge with fangs so sharp they'd make nosferatu jealous...
Now THAT is what I like to see. Nice combo.post #54200 of 787227/7/13 at 10:16ampost #54201 of 787227/7/13 at 10:26amQuote:
+1. "What is this place coming to" only can come from a younger member; Labelking is legend.Quote:
Thanks, as always.Quote:Originally Posted by clapeyron
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Very boring . Maybe a bit more contrast between pants and jacket would have been good?post #54202 of 787227/7/13 at 10:53am
I'm 41, and don't believe in legends or fairies. I'm sure he's a wonder, but if a new member had posted that he would have been torn apart. As for "what is this place coming to", I guess humour doesn't always translate. But it doesn't matter.
Anyway, it's nice to push the boundaries a bit, and I look forward to more from LK as well.post #54203 of 787227/7/13 at 11:17ampost #54204 of 787227/7/13 at 11:20ampost #54205 of 787227/7/13 at 11:24amQuote:
Haha, thats whats up Frankie! ThanksQuote:
Thanks Betel! Your color coordination is really good too!
Thanks for thumbs up everybody!post #54206 of 787227/7/13 at 1:14pmpost #54207 of 787227/7/13 at 10:21pmpost #54208 of 787227/7/13 at 11:15pmpost #54209 of 787227/8/13 at 4:26ampost #54210 of 787227/8/13 at 4:50amQuote:
Two things: one, who's hating? And two, what's "history" got to do with anything? LK's form speaks for itself, but it doesn't have any bearing on what he puts up today or tomorrow. "Lacking background" sums up exactly why so many new posters come in and leave immediately: they're made to feel that unless you're in some little club, you're not welcome.
What's wrong with calling something as it is, regardless of who's posting? I don't see any complaints from HF or Tirailleur or SB or anyone else when something new and different gets criticised, and nor should there be. Trying different stuff is essential, as is criticism when it's not quite right. Endless posts in here of CBD suits, soporific grenadines and plain white squares would make the thread useless, so I like to see some boundary-pushing. But judging different posters differently for the same thing is ridiculous. A shiny tight suit with no tie is not usually an SF-approved look. And nor should it be. That's not hate, it's consistency.
Anyway, as I said, I'm looking forward to what's next. All are welcome, and judged the same in my book. I take plenty with equanimity, and I try to give it out fairly.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › SOCCER TV= Watch West Ham United vs Manchester City live streaming 5 minutes ago
- › FREE TV=Watch West Ham United vs Manchester City live streaming 7 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 8 minutes ago
- › Watch Millwall vs Cardiff City live streaming 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › LIVE TV=Watch West Ham United vs Manchester City live streaming 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 9 minutes ago
- › HD TV=Watch West Ham United vs Manchester City live streaming 11 minutes ago
- › SOCCER TV= Watch West Ham United vs Manchester City live streaming 12 minutes ago
- › LIVE=Watch West Ham United vs Manchester City live streaming 13 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...