Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3607post #54091 of 787227/3/13 at 11:06pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #54092 of 787227/3/13 at 11:12pmpost #54093 of 787227/4/13 at 12:29amQuote:
Very nice!Quote:Originally Posted by ocbd
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Last couple days.
That's a great repp! Where from?post #54094 of 787227/4/13 at 1:42am
Happy 4th to all!
This is my first post, and technically it's pretty much 'what are you wearing for about 20 minutes today', but I wanted to put this out there since I just picked up this suit from a tailor here in HK and I plan to add a post to the HK tailors thread on my whole experience so others will know what to expect if they decide to travel down the road I chose.
It's a bespoke blue VBC mohair/wool blend (it's bloody hot and humid here in Hong Kong so the weight of this is about as heavy as I'd want to go)
I just threw in a white PS for the pics, but wouldn't be my first choice for this red/pink/blue combo
Would love to hear what people think.
Stay tuned for a much more in depth treatment of the suit and my experiences in the HK Tailors thread.
Updated with a second pic.
Edited by HKflaneur - 7/4/13 at 2:05ampost #54095 of 787227/4/13 at 1:51ampost #54096 of 787227/4/13 at 3:48ampost #54097 of 787227/4/13 at 3:57ampost #54098 of 787227/4/13 at 3:58ampost #54099 of 787227/4/13 at 4:30ampost #54100 of 787227/4/13 at 5:24ampost #54101 of 787227/4/13 at 7:04ampost #54102 of 787227/4/13 at 7:18ampost #54103 of 787227/4/13 at 7:39ampost #54104 of 787227/4/13 at 7:48am
imho (and I like no-break-pants) those slacks look too short for my taste. Also the jacket (SS SOHO, I guess) is too short for my liking. I like the fabric very much, though.
The tie is wonderful (like all of your Sibumi-stuff) and the knot + dimple is perfect.post #54105 of 787227/4/13 at 7:54am
mimo, never told you before, but your coats seem quite uncomfortable. Armscyes are laying on your biceps - raising your arms doesn't even look possible
Is that shirt by Charles Tyrwhitt BTW? Think I recognized the collar...
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 13 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 6 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE March 6th - SHOW US YOUR ODD WAISTCOAT 11 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 16 minutes ago
- › Your favorite brand for pyjama? 17 minutes ago
- › Manila Tailor 22 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...