Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:21am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 12/2/13 at 4:49pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Jeffrey George
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3581
Styleforum Top Picks
Stitchy - your last look is really excellent. Well done.
(mimo's little edit makes it even better though).
Thats the same problem ive found...when i first got them i thought theyd be really versatile....boy was i wrong haha.
Yup. I only really wear them with white or cream trousers. Or sometimes a very pale grey, if I'm feeling racy. Otherwise the contrast is just too much for me.
If you're bionic, you get to wear whatever you like and still look badass. So, you get a bye.
One of the biggest disappointments in at least the last ten years was that film. So much anticipation for a Michael Mann Miami Vice film and he completely botched it.
Crockett and Tubbs mumbling unintelligibly at each other - we're supposed to believe they'd die for each other and it doesn't even look like they like each other. (In real life i believe they didn't!) Farrell horribly miscast with a tash and mullet. And Gong Li pouting around with a face like she's been slapped with a wet trout, desperately in search of some screen presence and charisma and failing miserably. What's with the China / Cuba business? Why not get a Cuban girl? And at the big finale shoot out, it's so dark you can't tell who's shooting at whom. One of the MV sidekicks (Switec) is a big bald fella who looks exactly like the big bald white supremacist thugs.
So much potential wasted it breaks my heart. Likelihood of a sequel? Zilch!
Amen. Dreadful movie; could - and should - have been brilliant.
(loved the original though)
thank you kindly.
(not for me though! DOWN WITH PSs!!!)
Good fit, especially for rtw. Altered/unaltered? Anyway, the sleeves look a little long, no? Napoli?
A very nice and subdued look.
You've come a really long way, congrats! Now all you have to do is realize how silly those socks are .
now we are talking. but i will still probably hate them.
thanks, and those sock are splendiferous, lol!
also, is the AV new for you, did not notice that before. what do you sell?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
looks good, mang!
just saw his thread. needs me somma dat SHIBUMI!!!
sure, but i cant guarantee the safety of anyone who attempts such a move.
it sure is a fucking barrel of laughs, amirite!
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 57 seconds ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 1 minute ago
- › G & G and EG shoes on sale at Edwards of Manchester 3 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 8 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 8 minutes ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Introducing D.C. Lewis Footwear - Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw