Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3581post #53701 of 787246/26/13 at 10:21am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #53702 of 787246/26/13 at 10:21am
Stitchy - your last look is really excellent. Well done.
(mimo's little edit makes it even better though).Originally Posted by DerekS
Thats the same problem ive found...when i first got them i thought theyd be really versatile....boy was i wrong haha.
Yup. I only really wear them with white or cream trousers. Or sometimes a very pale grey, if I'm feeling racy. Otherwise the contrast is just too much for me.
If you're bionic, you get to wear whatever you like and still look badass. So, you get a bye.Originally Posted by Ianiceman
One of the biggest disappointments in at least the last ten years was that film. So much anticipation for a Michael Mann Miami Vice film and he completely botched it.
Crockett and Tubbs mumbling unintelligibly at each other - we're supposed to believe they'd die for each other and it doesn't even look like they like each other. (In real life i believe they didn't!) Farrell horribly miscast with a tash and mullet. And Gong Li pouting around with a face like she's been slapped with a wet trout, desperately in search of some screen presence and charisma and failing miserably. What's with the China / Cuba business? Why not get a Cuban girl? And at the big finale shoot out, it's so dark you can't tell who's shooting at whom. One of the MV sidekicks (Switec) is a big bald fella who looks exactly like the big bald white supremacist thugs.
So much potential wasted it breaks my heart. Likelihood of a sequel? Zilch!
Amen. Dreadful movie; could - and should - have been brilliant.
(loved the original though)post #53703 of 787246/26/13 at 10:22amlol mimo, but i dont like those PSs. they suck.
thank you kindly.
(not for me though! DOWN WITH PSs!!!)post #53704 of 787246/26/13 at 10:39ampost #53705 of 787246/26/13 at 10:45am
Good fit, especially for rtw. Altered/unaltered? Anyway, the sleeves look a little long, no? Napoli?Quote:
A very nice and subdued look.
You've come a really long way, congrats! Now all you have to do is realize how silly those socks are .post #53706 of 787246/26/13 at 11:20ampost #53707 of 787246/26/13 at 11:26ampost #53708 of 787246/26/13 at 11:29ampost #53709 of 787246/26/13 at 11:35amQuote:
now we are talking. but i will still probably hate them.Quote:
thanks, and those sock are splendiferous, lol!
also, is the AV new for you, did not notice that before. what do you sell?Quote:Originally Posted by mrjester
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
looks good, mang!post #53710 of 787246/26/13 at 11:57ampost #53711 of 787246/26/13 at 12:12pmpost #53712 of 787246/26/13 at 12:16pm
Stitch.. I love how much push-back people give you about PS's and un-shined shoes.
Nice that they like you enough to care and give you crap on it. It's hilarious to watch. mimo had me rolling with those photochops.post #53713 of 787246/26/13 at 12:32pm
just saw his thread. needs me somma dat SHIBUMI!!!
sure, but i cant guarantee the safety of anyone who attempts such a move.Quote:
it sure is a fucking barrel of laughs, amirite!post #53714 of 787246/26/13 at 12:46pmQuote:
Have you watched "Memoirs Of A Geisha"? She is absolutely stunning in that movie but she also plays the villain.post #53715 of 787246/26/13 at 12:50pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 1 minute ago
- › 2014-2015 OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD (+ Brazil 2014) - Football, Soccer,... 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › Margiela side zips | black | 42 | MMM 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › NBA 2013-2014 Season Thread 8 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)