Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:49 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3579post #53671 of 787216/26/13 at 6:13am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #53672 of 787216/26/13 at 6:13amQuote:
I wear shorts every day cause I ride a bike to work and it's hot out.
I don't worry about whether or not my legs look good cause I'm a man. LOL!
I hope noone's looking at my legs in the first place.post #53673 of 787216/26/13 at 6:19amQuote:Originally Posted by mimo
I do hope you're not talking about the movie. I tried to watch it twice but couldn't get past fifteen minutes of the dialogue. And I've managed to watch "2 Fast, 2 Furious" all the way through. Which was, until Miami Vice, the worst movie I've ever seen.
As for the Don Johnson/Holdfast tribute original, yes it was great. Because I was twelve.
I liked the movie and have the dvds of the tv series.
Gong Li...post #53674 of 787216/26/13 at 6:31ampost #53675 of 787216/26/13 at 6:34ampost #53676 of 787216/26/13 at 6:53am
I have the "Director's cut" version but some people say that the original version is better. If you just take it for what it is I think it stands on it's own. Mann obviously didn't want a carbon copy of the tv show. Too bad they didn't do it after season 2 or 3 of the tv show. We could've seen a more real life version of the concept. Crockett and Tubbs cussing and steamier love scenes with Trudi and Gina with music by Jan Hammer? Yow-Sah!
Looking sharp today BTW.post #53677 of 787216/26/13 at 7:09am
I like monochrome and you do it well and I know I've cracked about your closet before, so pardon my continued focus on it but whenever I see it, the first thing that comes to mind is "This guy has a huge stash of Veronica Moser movies".post #53678 of 787216/26/13 at 7:14ampost #53679 of 787216/26/13 at 7:20ampost #53680 of 787216/26/13 at 7:21amQuote:Originally Posted by edmorel
I like monochrome and you do it well and I know I've cracked about your closet before, so pardon my continued focus on it but whenever I see it, the first thing that comes to mind is "This guy has a huge stash of Veronica Moser movies".post #53681 of 787216/26/13 at 8:04amQuote:
I gots one nice leg of fleshy tissue and one very expensive leg of carbon fiber and titanium ....I still wear shorts between Friday afternoon to Sunday evening on most weekends....There is no other weekend clothing here in Socal.....post #53682 of 787216/26/13 at 8:13am
lol, yes you will.
did not read shorts debate. i have no issue with shorts when worn well and i think AAS wore them well. i dont really care where he was when he was wearing them. could have been at a wedding for all i care.
pliny, crusty, clapey and derek, great looking fits.post #53683 of 787216/26/13 at 8:13ampost #53684 of 787216/26/13 at 8:18am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 31 seconds ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 1 minute ago
- › Feedback for my Dinner Jacket Ensemble 1 minute ago
- › What is the Retail Price for a Tom Ford Blazer and Scarf ?? 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 10 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 11 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG... 15 minutes ago
- › The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford 18 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...