Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:23 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 9:54 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?Last edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3579post #53671 of 787216/26/13 at 6:13am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #53672 of 787216/26/13 at 6:13amQuote:
I wear shorts every day cause I ride a bike to work and it's hot out.
I don't worry about whether or not my legs look good cause I'm a man. LOL!
I hope noone's looking at my legs in the first place.post #53673 of 787216/26/13 at 6:19amQuote:Originally Posted by mimo
I do hope you're not talking about the movie. I tried to watch it twice but couldn't get past fifteen minutes of the dialogue. And I've managed to watch "2 Fast, 2 Furious" all the way through. Which was, until Miami Vice, the worst movie I've ever seen.
As for the Don Johnson/Holdfast tribute original, yes it was great. Because I was twelve.
I liked the movie and have the dvds of the tv series.
Gong Li...post #53674 of 787216/26/13 at 6:31ampost #53675 of 787216/26/13 at 6:34ampost #53676 of 787216/26/13 at 6:53am
I have the "Director's cut" version but some people say that the original version is better. If you just take it for what it is I think it stands on it's own. Mann obviously didn't want a carbon copy of the tv show. Too bad they didn't do it after season 2 or 3 of the tv show. We could've seen a more real life version of the concept. Crockett and Tubbs cussing and steamier love scenes with Trudi and Gina with music by Jan Hammer? Yow-Sah!
Looking sharp today BTW.post #53677 of 787216/26/13 at 7:09am
I like monochrome and you do it well and I know I've cracked about your closet before, so pardon my continued focus on it but whenever I see it, the first thing that comes to mind is "This guy has a huge stash of Veronica Moser movies".post #53678 of 787216/26/13 at 7:14ampost #53679 of 787216/26/13 at 7:20ampost #53680 of 787216/26/13 at 7:21amQuote:Originally Posted by edmorel
I like monochrome and you do it well and I know I've cracked about your closet before, so pardon my continued focus on it but whenever I see it, the first thing that comes to mind is "This guy has a huge stash of Veronica Moser movies".post #53681 of 787216/26/13 at 8:04amQuote:
I gots one nice leg of fleshy tissue and one very expensive leg of carbon fiber and titanium ....I still wear shorts between Friday afternoon to Sunday evening on most weekends....There is no other weekend clothing here in Socal.....post #53682 of 787216/26/13 at 8:13am
lol, yes you will.
did not read shorts debate. i have no issue with shorts when worn well and i think AAS wore them well. i dont really care where he was when he was wearing them. could have been at a wedding for all i care.
pliny, crusty, clapey and derek, great looking fits.post #53683 of 787216/26/13 at 8:13ampost #53684 of 787216/26/13 at 8:18am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › hm 3 seconds ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 49 seconds ago
- › Magnanni Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 1 minute ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 1 minute ago
- › OK OK 2 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge May 22nd 2015: Add some orange to your outfit 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan