Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:50 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3579post #53671 of 787196/26/13 at 6:13am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #53672 of 787196/26/13 at 6:13amQuote:
I wear shorts every day cause I ride a bike to work and it's hot out.
I don't worry about whether or not my legs look good cause I'm a man. LOL!
I hope noone's looking at my legs in the first place.post #53673 of 787196/26/13 at 6:19amQuote:Originally Posted by mimo
I do hope you're not talking about the movie. I tried to watch it twice but couldn't get past fifteen minutes of the dialogue. And I've managed to watch "2 Fast, 2 Furious" all the way through. Which was, until Miami Vice, the worst movie I've ever seen.
As for the Don Johnson/Holdfast tribute original, yes it was great. Because I was twelve.
I liked the movie and have the dvds of the tv series.
Gong Li...post #53674 of 787196/26/13 at 6:31ampost #53675 of 787196/26/13 at 6:34ampost #53676 of 787196/26/13 at 6:53am
I have the "Director's cut" version but some people say that the original version is better. If you just take it for what it is I think it stands on it's own. Mann obviously didn't want a carbon copy of the tv show. Too bad they didn't do it after season 2 or 3 of the tv show. We could've seen a more real life version of the concept. Crockett and Tubbs cussing and steamier love scenes with Trudi and Gina with music by Jan Hammer? Yow-Sah!
Looking sharp today BTW.post #53677 of 787196/26/13 at 7:09am
I like monochrome and you do it well and I know I've cracked about your closet before, so pardon my continued focus on it but whenever I see it, the first thing that comes to mind is "This guy has a huge stash of Veronica Moser movies".post #53678 of 787196/26/13 at 7:14ampost #53679 of 787196/26/13 at 7:20ampost #53680 of 787196/26/13 at 7:21amQuote:Originally Posted by edmorel
I like monochrome and you do it well and I know I've cracked about your closet before, so pardon my continued focus on it but whenever I see it, the first thing that comes to mind is "This guy has a huge stash of Veronica Moser movies".post #53681 of 787196/26/13 at 8:04amQuote:
I gots one nice leg of fleshy tissue and one very expensive leg of carbon fiber and titanium ....I still wear shorts between Friday afternoon to Sunday evening on most weekends....There is no other weekend clothing here in Socal.....post #53682 of 787196/26/13 at 8:13am
lol, yes you will.
did not read shorts debate. i have no issue with shorts when worn well and i think AAS wore them well. i dont really care where he was when he was wearing them. could have been at a wedding for all i care.
pliny, crusty, clapey and derek, great looking fits.post #53683 of 787196/26/13 at 8:13ampost #53684 of 787196/26/13 at 8:18am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 13 seconds ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 43 seconds ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...