Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:54 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3572post #53566 of 787196/25/13 at 8:34am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #53567 of 787196/25/13 at 8:37ampost #53568 of 787196/25/13 at 8:37amQuote:
At least you still have seasons... Here's it's always around 35C, the only variation is the amount of rain that falls. Very boring for a European who's used to his four seasons!post #53569 of 787196/25/13 at 8:44ampost #53570 of 787196/25/13 at 8:48amQuote:
I'm surprised you two aren't mortal enemies. Mexico City vs Madrid.
I went to Europe with a friend of mine a few years ago going from Greece-Italy-France-Spain. He said he was fluent in Spanish. When we got to Spain, nobody would talk to him. He said he knew it was two completely different dialects and that it was frowned upon, but he didn't know it was so crazy. All he could do was point out the bathrooms. We had to rely on these 7-8yo girls that were on a school trip and fluent in English to direct us around the train station. It was hilarious.post #53571 of 787196/25/13 at 9:10ampost #53572 of 787196/25/13 at 9:12ampost #53573 of 787196/25/13 at 9:31am
AW: HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Thanks, I always wanted to do that.Quote:
Me too.post #53574 of 787196/25/13 at 9:59ampost #53575 of 787196/25/13 at 10:13amQuote:Originally Posted by mrjester
I'm surprised you two aren't mortal enemies. Mexico City vs Madrid.
I went to Europe with a friend of mine a few years ago going from Greece-Italy-France-Spain. He said he was fluent in Spanish. When we got to Spain, nobody would talk to him. He said he knew it was two completely different dialects and that it was frowned upon, but he didn't know it was so crazy. All he could do was point out the bathrooms. We had to rely on these 7-8yo girls that were on a school trip and fluent in English to direct us around the train station. It was hilarious.
Haha, nah, no need to be rude, plus I quite sure that my ancestors are from Spain because of my last names... the two are very well-known cities, I think in spain, one of them being Madrid. I've had the chance to know some Spanish guys here in Mexico and they are very nice people and usually it's fun cause for me they speak in a funny/different accent, but for them I speak in a funny/different accent.post #53576 of 787196/25/13 at 10:19ampost #53577 of 787196/25/13 at 10:28ampost #53578 of 787196/25/13 at 10:43amQuote:
+ 1 on Orget Rex - relieved not to receive a warning myself today!
Well, of the two shockers of the previous two days, I'm not entirely sure which is more offensive - probably the green check thing. But neither of them are exactly palatable, and I really have to be in a mood to irritate, with an unbelievably large fuck not given. See, as a matter of personal integrity I couldn't just put them on to offend Styleforum, I really do have to wear them out and about. So, enough for now. I would never buy anything like either of them these days, naturally. But they're mine, they've been around for almost twenty years, they have some pleasant memories attached, and I did get some amusement from dragging them out thanks to Orget's original idea.
You're probably safe for a few more years before you see either of them again, though. Unless there's another challenge involving offensive ties.post #53579 of 787196/25/13 at 10:43am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Cars We Drive! 19 seconds ago
- › Crockett and Jones for Brooks Brothers Cordovan Boots and Shoes 30 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 6 minutes ago
- › ethan's Musing on the Near East 7 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 10 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 12 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?