But that's fine. I mean with a vest
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3572post #53566 of 787226/25/13 at 8:33am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #53567 of 787226/25/13 at 8:34ampost #53568 of 787226/25/13 at 8:37ampost #53569 of 787226/25/13 at 8:37amQuote:
At least you still have seasons... Here's it's always around 35C, the only variation is the amount of rain that falls. Very boring for a European who's used to his four seasons!post #53570 of 787226/25/13 at 8:44ampost #53571 of 787226/25/13 at 8:48amQuote:
I'm surprised you two aren't mortal enemies. Mexico City vs Madrid.
I went to Europe with a friend of mine a few years ago going from Greece-Italy-France-Spain. He said he was fluent in Spanish. When we got to Spain, nobody would talk to him. He said he knew it was two completely different dialects and that it was frowned upon, but he didn't know it was so crazy. All he could do was point out the bathrooms. We had to rely on these 7-8yo girls that were on a school trip and fluent in English to direct us around the train station. It was hilarious.post #53572 of 787226/25/13 at 9:10ampost #53573 of 787226/25/13 at 9:12ampost #53574 of 787226/25/13 at 9:31am
AW: HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Thanks, I always wanted to do that.Quote:
Me too.post #53575 of 787226/25/13 at 9:59ampost #53576 of 787226/25/13 at 10:13amQuote:Originally Posted by mrjester
I'm surprised you two aren't mortal enemies. Mexico City vs Madrid.
I went to Europe with a friend of mine a few years ago going from Greece-Italy-France-Spain. He said he was fluent in Spanish. When we got to Spain, nobody would talk to him. He said he knew it was two completely different dialects and that it was frowned upon, but he didn't know it was so crazy. All he could do was point out the bathrooms. We had to rely on these 7-8yo girls that were on a school trip and fluent in English to direct us around the train station. It was hilarious.
Haha, nah, no need to be rude, plus I quite sure that my ancestors are from Spain because of my last names... the two are very well-known cities, I think in spain, one of them being Madrid. I've had the chance to know some Spanish guys here in Mexico and they are very nice people and usually it's fun cause for me they speak in a funny/different accent, but for them I speak in a funny/different accent.post #53577 of 787226/25/13 at 10:19ampost #53578 of 787226/25/13 at 10:28ampost #53579 of 787226/25/13 at 10:43amQuote:
+ 1 on Orget Rex - relieved not to receive a warning myself today!
Well, of the two shockers of the previous two days, I'm not entirely sure which is more offensive - probably the green check thing. But neither of them are exactly palatable, and I really have to be in a mood to irritate, with an unbelievably large fuck not given. See, as a matter of personal integrity I couldn't just put them on to offend Styleforum, I really do have to wear them out and about. So, enough for now. I would never buy anything like either of them these days, naturally. But they're mine, they've been around for almost twenty years, they have some pleasant memories attached, and I did get some amusement from dragging them out thanks to Orget's original idea.
You're probably safe for a few more years before you see either of them again, though. Unless there's another challenge involving offensive ties.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Site Topics - Part II 29 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Anyone interested in joining me in a bulk order of 13" Tailors'... 7 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Japanese Bespoke - October 29, 2014 9 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)