True dat, although I'd have preferred to see light coloured trousers
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3571post #53551 of 787226/25/13 at 6:47am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #53552 of 787226/25/13 at 6:51amQuote:
OK so more confusion from me....2 weeks ago I wore the loud orange madras tie with a white shirt and white PS - kind of similar to what Sander has but with an all navy suit - and the consensus was I needed something else louder. So here I am two and two....a little more reserved with suit and PS, louder with shirt and tie. Are you saying I need to fully rock out with my peacock out, or otherwise nothing loud at all? What if the tie was solid?post #53553 of 787226/25/13 at 7:04ampost #53554 of 787226/25/13 at 7:12ampost #53555 of 787226/25/13 at 7:12ampost #53556 of 787226/25/13 at 7:18ampost #53557 of 787226/25/13 at 7:33ampost #53558 of 787226/25/13 at 7:53amQuote:
Spoken like a true New Yorker. In the olden days I had a tenement walk-up with no air conditioning. I will never forget the Heat Wave of 1999...at night the sun went down and it was still over a hundred degrees in Manhattan with record humidity. You could take an ice cold shower and 30 seconds after stepping out of it you'd be sweaty. Ah, New York life....post #53559 of 787226/25/13 at 8:11amQuote:
you are too strict about belt buckles showing beneath a jacket or vest, its not as bad as you think. imo that is.Quote:Originally Posted by DerekS
Just when mimo thinks ive tamed my fits... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
love it. now lets get a pic with the shoes in view.Quote:Originally Posted by mimo
You should roll those down when you've finished the dishes, and that belt is a horror. Man it's nasty. Nice to see you back, oh dark one. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Anyway, amusing loud ties done; back to SF-safe knitted solid - and a DFIH too for serious groupthink.
Moar (Click to show)
this is SO much better than your last few fits. nice.Quote:Originally Posted by Sander
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
love it.post #53560 of 787226/25/13 at 8:18ampost #53561 of 787226/25/13 at 8:19ampost #53562 of 787226/25/13 at 8:19ampost #53563 of 787226/25/13 at 8:24am
Whelp, for about 3 weeks I can wear a jacket without an overcoat, then it gets too hot to wear a jacket comfortably (so I opt out since I work in a business casual environment).
In the fall, there's about a month where I can get by with a jacket without an overcoat. Maybe two months if I wear UNIQLO heattech (a long sleeved undershirt).
I miss Texas. Summers were brutal, but you have 6 months of amazing weather October through March.
post #53564 of 787226/25/13 at 8:29ampost #53565 of 787226/25/13 at 8:31amQuote:
Your eyes will burn if you take a trip around here haha... everything you see, Gucci buckles, Ferragamo, Hermes... even if they are wearing a polo they tuck in just the right amount of shirt so that everybody can see the brand their are wearing.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 8 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 45 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 7 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 8 minutes ago
- › ^*StR=eAm*^} Watch St. Louis Blues vs Winnipeg Jets live Online... 9 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)