I took the Benz today.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3555
Styleforum Top Pickspost #53312 of 787236/19/13 at 6:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by mimo
There are absolutely no limits with sports teams. At least not while you're at the match. Screaming and cursing at the men in the wrong coloured shirts along with a few tens of thousands of other people, is an exhilarating and civilised release. It's an outlet for the base, barbaric, tribal instincts that we hide under our Egyptian cotton undershirts (or should do). Let it out on a Saturday afternoon for the contrived and nebulous purpose of organised games, and no war is necessary. Then once out of the gates, we can treat everyone with respect - even if they support Chelsea.
As for suited socklessness, rolled up jacket sleeves, baseball caps and cargo pants with a tie, well, what is an internet forum for, if not to release one's most strident prejudices unedited without the risk of offending actual people?
P.S. I accidentally "thumbed" T for his overall look before realising he was wearing denim.
Wearing a jacket will increase your confidence and poise while you write. Good luck! :)
Could you PLEASE post a picture of a good fit involving both cargo pants and a tie?? PLEASE?!?!?Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:Originally Posted by Holdfast
Cloudy, drizzly, and actually pretty cold today. Don't usually have cause to wear this suit in June! Tomorrow isn't looking much better, either (so much for being able to play in the "summer suit" challenge") Oh well, I'm sure summer will be return at some point... before next year, hopefully. Didn't feel like a shirt & tie day today...
No. Just no. It's a nice suit, and with a different(T/Polo)shirt it could have been great, but this isn't it.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:Originally Posted by in stitches
similar as the last time i did this theme, tweaked a few parts based on the feedback from round 1.
Great pictures, Stitch. Great beard too, how do you trim it? Mine is about twice as long as yours and in need of a good trim, but the only way to do that is to use normal scissors, which leads to less than optimal results...
Another question for you all.
Don't you ever get bored of wearing the same style every day? I know that many of you usually don't dress in suits, but still. I'd get bored fast.post #53313 of 787236/19/13 at 7:05pmpost #53314 of 787236/19/13 at 7:08pmQuote:
thanks. i have the wahl peanut and a norelco beard trimmer. they both serve different purposes to try and maintain face hair order.post #53315 of 787236/19/13 at 7:14pm
Attended a gala event at the New York Athletic Club on Central Park South today, this photo was taken on their veranda overlooking Central Park. From head to toe: Gus Miller(Batsakes) Montecristi, James R. Belle vintage blazer from early 60's, Lanvin tie, orange with blue polka dot silk pocket square, Borrelli white shirt with fine red lines, J. Crew broken in Nantucket red chinos, Original Penguin blue moleskin shoes. I liked the look but I must admit I stood out like a peacock among a flock of crows at this event.post #53316 of 787236/19/13 at 7:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by Butler
Refresh my memory, you had posted some images of a winter scene in which you wore a olive (I think) suit which I thought was POW and also flannel. Green suit, photos of you in the snow.post #53317 of 787236/19/13 at 7:33pmpost #53318 of 787236/19/13 at 7:37pmThis looks terrific on you.
Sadly, I don't think I could get away with it. Given my build, I think I would look ridiculous.post #53319 of 787236/19/13 at 7:46pmpost #53320 of 787236/19/13 at 8:04pmpost #53321 of 787236/19/13 at 9:08pmpost #53322 of 787236/19/13 at 9:35pmpost #53323 of 787236/19/13 at 10:26pmpost #53324 of 787236/20/13 at 4:18am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › Herring Churchill Shoes by Cheaney UK10.5F/ US11.5D 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 5 minutes ago
- › Conrad Wu - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in EG 8 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 9 minutes ago
- › Nick's Boots 11 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)