I was the "people." And you are welcome.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3550post #53236 of 787226/18/13 at 8:45am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #53237 of 787226/18/13 at 8:53amQuote:Originally Posted by Owen Meany
I love those chakkas and have coveted them for months on the PS website, but ultimately, I lost out as my size was gone by the time current sale opened.....I should have paid full price.... Are they as nice as the look IRL?
However, I did get the similar but different double monk boots.
They look great and cannot wait to get my pair......Enjoy, jtb
I was lucky enough to be on the mailing list for the private sale notification (if you bottom-fish once, Stuart's will assume that you'll bottom-fish again ). As it was, I went to Stuart's with my partner because he was interested in a pair of brown leather/linen spectators, which he didn't buy, but he did buy the brown wing tip tassel loafers on sale. It was obvious that he wanted me to buy something as well, and the display pair of the chukkas was my size. Just my luck.
As for "as nice as they look IRL" - yeah, pretty much so. I did look at the double monk boots as well, of which PS seems to have more than the chukkas that I bought.post #53238 of 787226/18/13 at 8:54amQuote:
Cheers, it might be too much brown, but it might very well work. I guess it really depends on the shade of brown.
It looks much better than I expected, so I certainly have you to thank for it!post #53239 of 787226/18/13 at 9:17ampost #53240 of 787226/18/13 at 10:17amQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
better without or with tie? (Click to show)
Teh manorexia. You has it? Been a while since I've peeked in here and you seem to be displacing less atmosphere than I recall. Whatevs...looks good!post #53241 of 787226/18/13 at 10:29amQuote:
thanks, man! funny thing is, though i have been dropping some poundage, i thought i looked fat as a cow in that pic.post #53242 of 787226/18/13 at 2:46pmpost #53243 of 787226/18/13 at 2:50pmpost #53244 of 787226/18/13 at 2:59pmQuote:
Holy smokes, this suit overdoes everything to perfection. Double breasted with matching waist coat, turnback cuffs with waterfall buttons, ticket pockets. Awesome.post #53245 of 787226/18/13 at 3:15pmpost #53246 of 787226/18/13 at 4:03pmpost #53247 of 787226/18/13 at 4:47pmpost #53248 of 787226/18/13 at 5:03pmpost #53249 of 787226/18/13 at 5:46pmpost #53250 of 787226/18/13 at 5:59pm
Butler, you are such a freaking boss. You're one the best dressed men I've ever seen. Awesome. Green flannel POW suit you posted last winter was out of control, as is this.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › APC Sale - Black Selvedge New Standards (29), Charcoal Petite... 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Topcoat <$1,000? 6 minutes ago
- › Forgive me Foother, for I have sinned 7 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 8 minutes ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 11 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 12 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...