New Sam Hober tie? Did you go with the 6 fold this time?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3549
Styleforum Top Pickspost #53222 of 787226/18/13 at 8:06amQuote:Originally Posted by TTO
personal rule! (Click to show)' Arrive in style, leave in disgrace! '
this is a good rule. please add a new personal rule.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)dont post fit pics immediately after those more unfortunate than yourself.Quote:
but my pic you spoiler.
tie made by my son.
shirt is borrelli. 16.5US/42EUpost #53223 of 787226/18/13 at 8:08ampost #53224 of 787226/18/13 at 8:09am
I love those chakkas and have coveted them for months on the PS website, but ultimately, I lost out as my size was gone by the time current sale opened.....I should have paid full price.... Are they as nice as the look IRL?
However, I did get the similar but different double monk boots.
They look great and cannot wait to get my pair......Enjoy, jtbpost #53225 of 787226/18/13 at 8:15ampost #53226 of 787226/18/13 at 8:18ampost #53227 of 787226/18/13 at 8:20amQuote:Originally Posted by mimo
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)src="http://www.styleforum.net/content/type/61/id/853194/width/1000/height/1000/flags/LL" style="; width: 1000px; height: 1000px;" width="1000">
P.S. Silly question: why do my pics come out so damn small?
You're doing something funky. I was able to enlarge one by changing all of the pic dimensions to 1000, but with the same specs the first pic is large and the second is still small.post #53228 of 787226/18/13 at 8:22amQuote:
Austin Reed had same very similar orange check in wool ..............so i guess there are few of them aroundpost #53229 of 787226/18/13 at 8:26ampost #53230 of 787226/18/13 at 8:30ampost #53231 of 787226/18/13 at 8:34amQuote:
Yeah, people recommended a yellow tie last time, and I was pretty skeptical about it, until I saw this tie in the store. I love this particular shade of yellow, as it's subdued enough to not make it look gaudy or like it came straight from the 80s.post #53232 of 787226/18/13 at 8:39amQuote:
Sorry, dude. Some people get pissed easily if you quote more than two pics and don't spoiler them.
Thanks for the info!
@MonkeyFace: In the pic the soot looks gray haha. But it's a nice combo, I like it.
@Clags: Nice outfit!post #53233 of 787226/18/13 at 8:40amQuote:
it doesnt bother me.
i wonder if a lighter brown hober grenadine might be great with that soot.post #53234 of 787226/18/13 at 8:43amQuote:Originally Posted by Betelgeuse
Sorry, dude. Some people get pissed easily if you quote more than two pics and don't spoiler them. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
like me! but once you were already not spoilering.... lol
no probs. i got it from STF of course.post #53235 of 787226/18/13 at 8:44am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Coat worn by Zac Efron in "That awkward moment" 1 minute ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 8 minutes ago
- › Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions,... 9 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 9 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...