New Sam Hober tie? Did you go with the 6 fold this time?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:34 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3549
Styleforum Top Pickspost #53222 of 787226/18/13 at 8:06amQuote:Originally Posted by TTO
personal rule! (Click to show)' Arrive in style, leave in disgrace! '
this is a good rule. please add a new personal rule.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)dont post fit pics immediately after those more unfortunate than yourself.Quote:
but my pic you spoiler.
tie made by my son.
shirt is borrelli. 16.5US/42EUpost #53223 of 787226/18/13 at 8:08ampost #53224 of 787226/18/13 at 8:09am
I love those chakkas and have coveted them for months on the PS website, but ultimately, I lost out as my size was gone by the time current sale opened.....I should have paid full price.... Are they as nice as the look IRL?
However, I did get the similar but different double monk boots.
They look great and cannot wait to get my pair......Enjoy, jtbpost #53225 of 787226/18/13 at 8:15ampost #53226 of 787226/18/13 at 8:18ampost #53227 of 787226/18/13 at 8:20amQuote:Originally Posted by mimo
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)src="http://www.styleforum.net/content/type/61/id/853194/width/1000/height/1000/flags/LL" style="; width: 1000px; height: 1000px;" width="1000">
P.S. Silly question: why do my pics come out so damn small?
You're doing something funky. I was able to enlarge one by changing all of the pic dimensions to 1000, but with the same specs the first pic is large and the second is still small.post #53228 of 787226/18/13 at 8:22amQuote:
Austin Reed had same very similar orange check in wool ..............so i guess there are few of them aroundpost #53229 of 787226/18/13 at 8:26ampost #53230 of 787226/18/13 at 8:30ampost #53231 of 787226/18/13 at 8:34amQuote:
Yeah, people recommended a yellow tie last time, and I was pretty skeptical about it, until I saw this tie in the store. I love this particular shade of yellow, as it's subdued enough to not make it look gaudy or like it came straight from the 80s.post #53232 of 787226/18/13 at 8:39amQuote:
Sorry, dude. Some people get pissed easily if you quote more than two pics and don't spoiler them.
Thanks for the info!
@MonkeyFace: In the pic the soot looks gray haha. But it's a nice combo, I like it.
@Clags: Nice outfit!post #53233 of 787226/18/13 at 8:40amQuote:
it doesnt bother me.
i wonder if a lighter brown hober grenadine might be great with that soot.post #53234 of 787226/18/13 at 8:43amQuote:Originally Posted by Betelgeuse
Sorry, dude. Some people get pissed easily if you quote more than two pics and don't spoiler them. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
like me! but once you were already not spoilering.... lol
no probs. i got it from STF of course.post #53235 of 787226/18/13 at 8:44am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 53 seconds ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR... 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › FREE==>> Kazakhstan vs Iceland live streaming soccer EURO... 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 11 minutes ago
- › Vincero - Watches & Fine Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...