or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3548  

post #53206 of 78717

CBD, Holdfast-style.  Normal service is resumed!  :)

post #53207 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post

Yes and yes.  Sorry for the digression!


no worries, just dont let me catch you doing that ever again!
post #53208 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post


It is annoying to get photos of myself, and I don't wear enough variety to interest the masses of SF.

As long as what you're wearing is excellent it doesn't matter whether your outfits have much variety. I, for one, would be very interested in seeing some more sober looks on here! Someone has to balance out us loud dressers.

 

@Holdfast: It looked solid on my screen, but knowing that it has some texture I take back my words. Purple and green reminds me of the Joker, but you pull it off much better than he ever did! Excellent outfit!

post #53209 of 78717
brown monochrome-tastic-tuesday.

better without or with tie?




post #53210 of 78717

Ariving at C & the D's Savile Row launch party last Thursday.
-TTO
post #53211 of 78717

Better with a different shirt!

 

But, did I mention how splendid that watch and strap combo looks?

 

Edit: sorry, TTO, that's for Stitchy of course.  Awesome suit!

post #53212 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTO View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Ariving at C & the D's Savile Row launch party last Thursday.
-TTO

Now that's what I call making an entrance!

 

I love the double breasted waistcoat. My next suit will probably be slightly lighter than navy with a DB waistcoat. Question for everyone: would wearing a peak lapel DB waistcoat with a notch lapel suit be ok, or is there a rule I'm unaware of?

post #53213 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post

Better with a different shirt!
But, did I mention how splendid that watch and strap combo looks?
Edit: sorry, TTO, that's for Stitchy of course.  Awesome suit!

quite possibly. but i wanted to do all brown errthang.

you have! and thanks again. smile.gif
--

TTO, that is amazing, but please do not post a fit right after mine ever again. its really just not right.
post #53214 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyface View Post

Now that's what I call making an entrance!

 

I love the double breasted waistcoat. My next suit will probably be slightly lighter than navy with a DB waistcoat. Question for everyone: would wearing a peak lapel DB waistcoat with a notch lapel suit be ok, or is there a rule I'm unaware of?

 

I'd go with a shawl lapel on the waistcoat.  But I'm not sure if there's a rule.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


TTO, please do not post a fit right after mine ever again. its really just not right.

 

Yeah, hands up who wants to post before TTO....pretty short list...uhoh.gif

post #53215 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post

 

I'd go with a shawl lapel on the waistcoat.  But I'm not sure if there's a rule.

Shawl lapel would be fine too, as long as it doesn't have a notch lapel.

post #53216 of 78717
personal rule! (Click to show)
' Arrive in style, leave in disgrace! '

-TTO
post #53217 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTO View Post


Ariving at C & the D's Savile Row launch party last Thursday.
-TTO

 

No Spoiler, cause it's awesome!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

brown monochrome-tastic-tuesday.

better without or with tie?


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



 

 

Best tie ever! lol8[1].gif I'm guessing fully handmade by your daughter? icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

 

Is that a Finamore shirt? If so, what size is it, estitchy?

post #53218 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

brown monochrome-tastic-tuesday.

better without or with tie?




 

New Sam Hober tie? Did you go with the 6 fold this time?

post #53219 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTO View Post

personal rule! (Click to show)
' Arrive in style, leave in disgrace! '

-TTO

this is a good rule. please add a new personal rule.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
dont post fit pics immediately after those more unfortunate than yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

Best tie ever! lol8%5B1%5D.gif
 I'm guessing fully handmade by your daughter? icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif
Is that a Finamore shirt? If so, what size is it, estitchy?

but my pic you spoiler. frown.gif

tie made by my son. smile.gif

shirt is borrelli. 16.5US/42EU
post #53220 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post

New Sam Hober tie? Did you go with the 6 fold this time?

lol8[1].gif magical single fold unlined and untipped.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III